This fucking company...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Torch said:
A source connected to Impact Wrestling tells PWTorch that Hulk Hogan has renewed with the company. No word yet on the length of the deal, but we're told Impact Wrestling wanted to get the deal done before Bound for Glory and they did do it. More analysis from the PWTorch team in days to come.

How-about-no.jpg

Airfixx

Reaction score
After all that success over the last 2 years, how can you blame them? :roll:

Reaction score
[YT]wOxt9PoJNkg[/YT]

Really this news doesn't surprise me. We've still gotta suffer through Warrior-Hogan 3 at Bound For Glory 2012.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Hogan is an idiot. Why waste his time? Does he really think he has something going here?? The ratings have not changed in what? 5 years now? Hogan is on every episode and its obviously not helping. And if he really does have all this creative control and power within the company then theres a serious problem because thier version of Wrestlemania (BFG) isnt looking that great. Hogan and Sting, Roode vs Angle. Those are the only two top PPV of the year quality matches. Otherwise they are fucked. They keep giving us Daniels/Styles and Lynn/RVD over and over, I mean those are some of the best matchups in pro wrestling history without a doubt. But enough is enough.

If Hogan limped his ass over to WWE, signed on for a few PPVs and a Wrestlemania match, lets say against Taker, in a retirement match, the buyrate would make everyone involved shit their pants. And his payoff would certainly equal his years pay in TNA. He needs to smarten up, the WWE crowds will always go apeshit for the guy. But half of those fans in the WWE crowds dont even know hes in TNA let alone if TNA even exists.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he'd be more successful with that Midget Wrestling he's planning on doing. Plus the storylines would make more sense there then it is now currently.

Reaction score
I watched the last two segments of Impact last night. James Storm and Robert Roode was ok, I don't know why they're pushing Roode over Storm, but I guess either is better than the usual alternatives. But good lord was that Sting-Hogan angle fucking awful. I notices how it isn't going to be a "wrestling match" but a "fight" ala Bret-Vince. Bret had a legit stroke, Hogan walks like he's suffered from one and Sting's terrible character acts likes he's in the middle of one. And the hidden camera thing, good lord...awful. This, this is wrestling?

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah James Storm is fucking incredible on the mic. By far one of the top 5 in the TNA, he could definitely go a HUGE way. He knows how to work the crowd and everything. Basically all of the segments have been good to great, especially the first Storm/Angle encounter when Angle booked Kaz/Roode and Angle/Storm if you saw that. Everything else has been built up well, but nothing like Roode/Angle and most of the other matches we've already seen so it won't be as special or different, unless they're adding stips idk.

Reaction score
Don't know how credible this is, seen this in a few different places and thought it was sad/funny/awful/lmfao@TNA story. From a place called prowrestling.net:

As noted before, a few hundred fans attended the Hulk Hogan & Friends event in Allentown, Pennsylvania this weekend.

Hogan mentioned that he won't be taking any bumps in his match with Sting at TNA's Bound For Glory pay-per-view, which is likely why the No Disqualification stipulation was added to the match.

Hogan then told a story about how The Rock wanted to map out their entire WrestleMania 18 match in an empty building while Rocky Johnson and Pat Patterson watched. Hogan said out of respect, but he only takes bumps if a lot of people will be watching.

Reaction score
So basically the "match" (and I use that term very loosely. Like Melina's vag after a three day gang bang loose) will consist of Sting fake pounding on Hogan's back until he crumples to the ground and powers out of the scorpion death lock and hulks up for the win. MINUS FIVE STARS!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Did TNA just hijack WWE headquarters and show up at Raw!? Holy fuck!

Reaction score
I don't even think TNA in their infinite low watt retardation could have structured a Raw that illogical and shitty. There have been Impacts better than that Raw.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I read somewhere that he's getting 35 Gs an appearance now. About 2 million dollars a year.