This forum is turning gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

What's with all the girly <3 and dsiplays of affection floating around this forum? It's a hell lot worse when you realise it's between two FUCKING GUYS! This is a wrestling forum for crying out loud. We're supposed to be the coolest ass-kicking, jet-setting, chain-smoking, wheeling-dealing sons-of bitches out there.

I vote that we should give anybody who displays gay love a 'nancy'.

seX-Power

Rofl @ you thinking Wrestling Fans are supposed to be cool.

MikeRaw

Did you expect anything else on a forum where people have sigs of topless guys, and guys in spedos, and guys "chokeholding" eachother, in their sigs? I mean, c'mon, of course there' gonnna be some "rainbow tendencies"

Moonlight Drive

Wrestling is a bunch of half-naked, muscle-bound, oily, hairless men rubbing each others bodies and laying on top for the victory.

Most homoerotic sport ever tbh.

Kizza

Lol, you're asian. You're an autofag.

Did you notice wrestling involves mostly naked men sweaty and oily grabbing each other? DID YOU!? And you call us having a bit of a fun and joke "gay"?

Get fucked.

Beer Money Army

so if this forum turned gay, wouldnt we have naked pictures of men on here????

ChatterCoon represent :native:

seX-Power

Wrestling is a bunch of half-naked, muscle-bound, oily, hairless men rubbing each others bodies and laying on top for the victory.

Most homoerotic sport ever tbh.

This post makes me question myself. *shudders*

Qwake

Shut up seX, you knew what you were doin' when getting into wrestling :shifty:

SLIT EYES~!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What's with all the girly <3 and dsiplays of affection floating around this forum? It's a hell lot worse when you realise it's between two FUCKING GUYS! This is a wrestling forum for crying out loud. We're supposed to be the coolest ass-kicking, jet-setting, chain-smoking, wheeling-dealing sons-of bitches out there.

I vote that we should give anybody who displays gay love a 'nancy'.

<3

Are you pissy because you failed a maths test?

I'm actually fluent in Asian. Watch, I'll prove it. Who wants to have a convo with me?