This forum is the absolute worst

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
I am not going to get too deep into this. Although I disapproved of the way you were acting, I did react a bit harshly. I did warn you a couple times before I kicked you from the room, though.

I guess the biggest thing is that it was a bit of a shock to me. I noticed some animosity between you and some other members that I was totally unaware of before I sanctioned you. I don't know about that and I really don't want to find out.

If you're leaving the forum because of what happened last night, I am going to offer a half apology. I felt you were being very rude, BUT although some may not agree, I DID overreact. If you have personal reasons to leave the forum, that is fine. However, i hope that personal reason is not what happened last night. That is something that we can just put in the past.
To who was base very rude? I wasn’t there but I can’t imagine my boy putting shit on anyone. He’s a soft soul

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Evil Black Cat has boobs til Friday
After debating among a plethora of options, I settled on this as my obligatory reply to such a comment (it's the least I could do for being left out from the physical appearance compliment fest xD):

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
To who was base very rude? I wasn’t there but I can’t imagine my boy putting shit on anyone. He’s a soft soul

To me and several other people in the chat. As I mentioned, I was totally surprised by it. But he even admitted in the chat that he was doing it on purpose because he thought he needed to challenge me because I am a moderator.

I have always liked Base. As I mentioned before, I was surprised by what happened. But yeah, he was not only being rude, he admitted that he was doing it on purpose. I have always liked the guy and I am actually extremely patient most of the time. But it was the deliberate actions that I had a strong problem with.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To me and several other people in the chat. As I mentioned, I was totally surprised by it. But he even admitted in the chat that he was doing it on purpose because he thought he needed to challenge me because I am a moderator.

I have always liked Base. As I mentioned before, I was surprised by what happened. But yeah, he was not only being rude, he admitted that he was doing it on purpose. I have always liked the guy and I am actually extremely patient most of the time. But it was the deliberate actions that I had a strong problem with.
How did I miss out on all this?!

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt

It's in the Survivor Series 2019 live discussion. He called Reag "dumb," argued with @InsaneAlphaBeta over the quality of a match, and questioned Jacob's authority.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Well...it depends on what you class as rude...

Frankly I found he turned into an obnoxious twat who seems
to think he knows better than everyone else, had the right to tell
other members what they can post about, how they should post
& judging other members by their reactions to current wrestling
news.

But then...that's just my own perspective created from what I read.

Frankly if he's so keen to "challenge authority" then hopefully he
decides to throw some water balloons at his local politicians...
and then gets shot with a taser.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
This post describes it all. Don't even know who he was trying to say this to.

He was saying this to himself. Similar to Eli Drake telling the crowd, "Shut up, dummy! I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to me."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Good grief.... What caused Him to snap? ?