Third-grader arrested for selling loaded 9mm pistol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

barberian

Reaction score
rated my new Signature

this is my new Signature i want your openion gyes :-

50962684.jpg

Wrestling Station

I have to rate your english first!! ....hehe... but anyway, good work. It seems that youre a Gold color fan!

i will give it a 8/10

barberian

Reaction score
I have to rate your english first!! ....hehe... but anyway, good work. It seems that youre a Gold color fan!

i will give it a 8/10

hehehheheheh

im soory i donet know eng very will
but thanks for you>
and yes im a goldberg fan

Kairi

Reaction score
A New York City third-grader and his father have been arrested after the boy sold a loaded 9mm pistol to a classmate for $3, police said on Friday.

The unidentified boy and his father, Ignacio Galvin, 54, were arrested Thursday in Queens after the buyer's mother alerted school authorities when he came home from class and showed her the weapon, thinking it was a toy.
Father-son criminal charges include three counts each of criminal possession of a gun. An additional charge of acting in a manner to injure a minor was filed against Galvin, the legal owner of the pistol.

The case was sent to the city's family court system, which handles matters involving children and families, such as child protective proceedings or juvenile delinquency cases.
Police would not confirm local media reports that the weapon's serial number had been scratched off.