• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Things you don't like about your favorite sports

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
NBA: Not a fan of the whole "regular season doesn't matter" deal. With as long as the season is I don't expect it to mean as much as say the NFL regular season but it does bug me when commentators and sometimes players devalue the regular season.

NFL: Making too many rules to help the offensive side is one that bugs me about the NFL. I mean it's obvious it means more to the league but they make it too obvious.

Reid

Reaction score
NFL- Overprotection of players.

NBA- inconsistant referee's what was a foul in a hte first qtr is suddenly not a foul in the 4th

MLB- Strike Zone. some are pretty tiny while others are a mile wide.

Nascar- eh i geuss the cookie cutter tracks. they are always pretty boring to watch.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Basketball: Inconsistent referees. Referees have bugged me forever and I haven't trusted a one of them since 2003 when it was revealed they favored the Lakers and pretty much gave them the title in 00 and 02.

Football: Excessive celebration. That is the fuckin stupidest damn rule I've heard in my lifetime. Seriously?

Wrestling: Who kidnapped Samoa Joe? We'll never know. How did Edge and Christian go from being brothers to just best friends? We'll never know. Who drove the hummer that fucked up Nash in June of 1999? We'll never know. (Storylines never being resolved if you didn't figure that one out)

AF.

Reaction score
Cricket - The general slowness of the game and the fact it takes so long for bowlers to get through their overs.

Wrestling - Frustrating booking would have to be the biggest problem about wrestling.

KaneMM

Reaction score
NBA: The referees always make the wrong calls.

MLB: The possibility that two more teams will be added to the playoffs.

TheGShow

Reaction score
MLB: Umpires make bad calls; you never know if the strike zone will be big or small. You can't just go and play unless you gather 18 people.

NBA: Bad calls from referees.

NFL: The possibility of a lockdown.