• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Things you do and don't want to happen in 2020

Deadmanforever97

With us in the Holiday Season and near the beginning of 2020, what are things you do and don't want to happen in 2020?

I'll start with my first 3 dos and 2 don'ts

Dos:
1. Demon King Main Event WrestleMania- this has been rumored on numerous sites and vids.

I just want Balor to get that rightful title reign he earned back in 2016, and I hope it will be long.

2. Undertaker puts over a superstar in his Retirement Match- I love this guy whether he wins or lose, but it's better if he puts McIntyre, Strowman, Fiend, etc over and pass the torch.

3. Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley- just book the damn match Vince

Don'ts:

1.Roman Reigns back in the Main Event scene being over pushed- it speaks for itself. We all know the history of Roman being shoved down throats and I don't want to go through it anymore.

2.Fiend and Demon King loss- I doubt the demon will lose but I have a different feeling for the Fiend

What are your dos and don'ts for 2020

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Don’ts:
1. Having Brock Lesnar holding any kind of championship.
2. Mistreating the Intercontinental championship and deleting it’s prestige.
3. Any kind of reincarnation of Lana, Lashley and Rusev past storyline.
4. Featuring fake wrestler Shane McMahon in any kind of a wrestling match.
5. Bringing boxers, MMA fighters and other non-scripted combat crew to WWE.

Do’s:
1. Treating Seth Rollins like a piece of a shit that he is.
2. Keeping The Fiends image and prestige in order to make him a new Undertaker of this generation.
3. Triple H to have some power over booking main roster. Possibly an entire brand.
4. Focusing more on and building the women’s tag team division.
5. Focusing more on wrestling instead of promos and other secondary stuff.

Solid Snake

Champion
Do's:
1. Improve the outlook for wrestlers so they are more excited to put on a show again.
2. Improve storylines. Seriously. This will also help with #1.

Don'ts:
1. Overpay lackluster talent just because they are famous somewhere else.
2. Do most of the stuff you have been doing in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014.

Deadmanforever97

Do's:
4. Have Cena come back and roast Seth Rollins with a Rap about his Twitter and Fan controversy like he roasted Usos for DUI

5. Stop relaying on legends to bring your sorry ratings back up

Don'ts:
3. Have the Fiend Face Lesnar or Roman. We don't need his potential squashed.

4. Bring Hogan and/or Flair back in a Wrestling ring.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
I am just going to let my stream of consciousness guide me.

Make Seth Rollins a world champ again sometime next year. Preferably WWE Champ. And preferably after a heel turn.

Give the MITB to someone who needs it and book it well. Somebody like Andrade, Buddy Murphy, or Aleister Black for the men. And someone like Mandy Rose, Sonya DeVille, or Nikki Cross for the women.

Have a tag team match main event at least one PPV (Saudi matches with part timers don't count.

Keep up this "NXT is a part of the main roster" stuff. I love it

Keep letting Bray do his thing.

Don't give Brock a world title. In fact, have him lose it to Mysterio right now. Let him win the Rumble and then lose at Mania if you want him in a world title match at Mania.

Don't bring back Eric Bischoff.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Do’s

1. push the fiend hardcore. keep the momentum going and keep feuds interesting.
2.keep NXT talent hot and interesting. Let them engage with the other brands and feud, let them be their own thing.
3. better stories and consistent matches. I want quality over quantity.

Don’ts

1.Don’t push Seth. He’s upper mid card at best, but turn him heel or something.
2. Don’t let Brock keeping the holding the title forever for no reason.
3. don’t only rely on legends for everything
4. Don’t let taker keep wrestling. Let him battle the fiend at mania and lose for good

Deadmanforever97

Probably my last ones
Dos:
Have Drew McIntyre win the MITB and cash in against the Fiend

Have John Cena face The Fiend and put Fiend over. That would be huge for him.

Put Kevin Owens back in the title picture. We need more Main Eventers in the scene. We don't need a rivalry that started at WM to last for almost a whole year on and off(ex:Lesnar and Rollins, Lesnar and Reigns)

Give Triple H some more main roster booking power.

Don'ts
Make Baron Corbin a World Champion. Giving him King of The Ring kinda scared me because back he would've had a title shot. A World Title on Baron Corbin is a mind numbing horrific experience

Waste McIntyre, Owens, Andrade in stupid storylines like Lana and Lashley. If Vince does expect more Release requests

Last edited: