Things on the internet that annoy you

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
New York Yankees Sig

Made for a battle for favorite team. Feedback Appreciated.

yankeessotw4battleuo1.jpg

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I like the idea, and it came out good. Not much of a baseball fan but this sig does give you that "MVP" feel to it. Some things I dont like as much is the lighting effect and the far right picture. The pic is too see-through.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
even though I'm a Red Sox fan and I think the Yankees suck,the sig is pretty good I'd give it a 8/10

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
For me personally it would have to be sneaky advertising on youtube. Labeling the video something that people care about and it ends up being some song or some shit they made. Even if whatever it was ended up being good which is rare I would still end up hating it for the fact that it wasn't what I was looking for.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
I can't stand the Youtube ads. Nearly every fucking video I click in has some stupid ass advertisement for 15 to 30 seconds I have to sit through, and you CAN'T get rid of them. If you refresh, you have to do it all over again. Sometimes you can skip them after 5 seconds, but even having to do that is an annoyance.

I also hate what people use Youtube for. It pisses me off so much when I click on something like a Bruce Dickinson video, for example, to listen to some real fucking music by someone with genuine passion and talent, and then I see something stupid like a Rebecca Black, Bieber or Gaga video that gets millions upon millions of more views in an hour than this video has gotten in the 3 or 4 fucking years it's been up combined. For shame. The music industry has been castrated, and it doesn't even matter that most people generally go to a Bieber or Black video just to shit all over it, it's still unwarranted exposure.

God, what else? So many things piss me off. There's so many fucking meme's on the Internet that aren't funny that people just persist on using. That Lights/Gary Oak fad on WF made me want to strangle people through my screen. Occassionally there's one that's funny every now and then but god is it ever rare. The Rickroll is one that I actually do find funny, and thank God because it's probably the most popular one ever.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Oh nothing pisses me off more than Youtube, and some of the people on there who just make videos to talk shit about somebody else like do you not have anything better to do with your life? so yeah pretty much what you said Bully.

And sometimes when you go to look at a picture and it loads, but has that little red x in the corner of it and wont show the actual picture.

And lastly, when you're watching a live stream or listening to a radio show online and it's skipping.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The infiltration of pregnant chicks or teenage mothers themselves into chat rooms and dominating the chats about their kids. You'd think trying to avoid society in the first place to interact with nerds would be a good way to avoid these people but nope they just show up and expect you to care about their kids like they are your own.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
The infiltration of pregnant chicks or teenage mothers themselves into chat rooms and dominating the chats about their kids. You'd think trying to avoid society in the first place to interact with nerds would be a good way to avoid these people but nope they just show up and expect you to care about their kids like they are your own.

Was that really needed?

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Yeah to the fact the United States lets teenage girls run the country to an extent in which they created the current generation we live in. Everywhere I go have to put up with it.