• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

They're back

Billc

Jobber
Well I was just starting to enjoy things. KO and Zain were gone! Didn't last long. Oh great now they're on raw same old same old. Well I guess you can change the channel for a few. :(

Solid Snake

Champion
Owens and Zayn are the highlight of every show they're part of.

I think KO being with Jericho really helped him learn and grow for his character. While I am not a fan of his as a standalone wrestler, when he is with the right guy, he is very entertaining. Him and Sami may be good but it isn't as good as KO and Jericho was to me. That was just pure gold.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Yeah he an Jericho are both natural talkers. Zayn on the other hand.... meh, it seems too forced for me at times. Owens was still gold at mania with his "awww does your tummy hurt??" And "great return, Daniel!" Those had us dying of laughter while we watched.