They put me in fucking juvi!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
But it's ok. My sanity has been tainted but it can be repaired.
I am back from fucking juvi.
I was there for 3 days.

Beer

Juvi? Young Juvinails? Lol. I never got in trouble when i was younger....:shifty:

What did you do?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I took Datura. See erowid.org.
They didn't press charges though. My p.o just put me in juvi for 3 days.

Minor in Possession, Possession of a Concealed Weapon, Resisting Arrest.

Before any of that though I went into an abandoned building with some friends and they just like.... are all: Oh yeah that's Illegal Entry.

Travis40

1. I hope you learned not to take drugs...it could ruin your life...not trying to preach...just saying that could seriously fuck your life up.

2. What was the weapon?

3. Why were you stupid enough to resist arrest?...seriously...when the cops have you...there's nothing you can do. Just give up.

MikeRaw

Travis40 is destined to be a fucking sherrif or some shit. He preaches the law like a fucking drill sgt :nonono:

Travis40

I'm just saying...that shit can ruin your life...how stupid do you have to be to fight with cops?...that's just fucking Blue.

MikeRaw

^I think by resisting arrest, he doesnt mean once he was arrested he fought the cops, I think he means once he heard the sirens, he ran before they caught him.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Cuz i was fucking smashed and I didn't want to get into more shit.

My weapon was a 8 and 1/2 inch blade.

Airfixx

^^^What the fuck do you need an 8 1/2 inch blade for????

@ Travis: Never mind how drugs "might" ruin your life, think about how many INNOCENT lives you could fuck up waving huge fuckin' knife about (especially when under the influence)? ...Get some perspective for christs sake!

LadyHotrod

I took Datura. See erowid.org.
They didn't press charges though. My p.o just put me in juvi for 3 days.

Minor in Possession, Possession of a Concealed Weapon, Resisting Arrest.

Before any of that though I went into an abandoned building with some friends and they just like.... are all: Oh yeah that's Illegal Entry.

Resisting arrest, lol. I love seeing that shit on COPS. It's so funny!