There's Still Hope for Lesnar Hosting Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
NoDQ.com > UFC > Dana White comments on Jackson hosting RAW
Posted by Danny Seven on 05/24/2010 at 08:08 PM

MMAFighting.com has posted an article taking a look at Quinton "Rampage" Jackson co-hosting the June 7th edition of WWE Monday Night Raw. When asked if he is ok with the idea of Jackson hosting Raw, UFC President Dana White had the following to say: "I have a great relationship with Vince McMahon," White said. "I think it's great. Good for [Jackson]."

White added that Jackson didn't need to clear the appearance with the UFC. "Stuff he does on the side. If he was going to professionally wrestle on the WWE, then he'd have to talk to me, but if he's making an appearance, absolutely not."

Even though this is talking about Rampage, Lesnar would most likely be treated the same way which brings hope to those who want Lesnar to host Raw

Kizza

Reaction score
The only hope I hold is that the Guest Host crap eventually ends.

Reaction score
lesnar would be a quality guest. but the guest host idea still sucks.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I'd love to see Lesnar guest host sometime, I'm not sure it can happen now but I'm sure its possible for the future. This could help the rating as UFC fans tune in to see their guy, along with wrestling fans tuning in to see Lesnar back. Win win situation imo, hope this happens one day

hbkfan

Reaction score
i just wish the guest host stuff would die. the only 2 id like to see host raw before it ends is lesnar and the rock other than that you can keep all the guest hosts away from raw if you ask me.

WAZZio

Reaction score
That would be awesome, Rampage, i dont really care about... but Brock would be cool. Would Brock put the tights back on though? lol

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'd mark if/when Brock hosted if he f-5'd somebody.

But tbh I would really love Rampage to host, he's atleast a guest host that the general public knows not some had-been D list celebrity.