@TheRealAwesomeOne

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
bc3b515977cdf6031b750af6ea8f451e.jpg
Austin Andrews official Twitter account of @Austin Andrews

You will find out the official status updates from Austin Andrews. This is the official Twitter account of Austin Andrews.

Followers:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
@TheRealAwesomeOne: I hope a certain opponent is ready to get demolished on TNT next week, and he gets the nice knowledge of being my first, in a long line of, victims.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
@TheRealAwesomeOne: Anyone else see Vinnie Rose beat the Internet Champion. That's why #StarsOfX is the B-brand, their champions are flukes.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
@TheRealAwesomeOne: In reply to @CutlassKing: Exactly. #Warzone over #StarsOfNothing.

@CutlassKing said:
Luis vs Smasher, Austin vs Mad Dogg, Lacky & Aids vs Tajiri & Ashraf, I count one Stars Of X superstar there, says it all

#TrueThat

@TheRealAwesomeOne: Wesley Allen with anther interesting promo... looks promising for Stars of X.

@TheRealAwesomeOne: Good Main Event to #StarsOfX, but I can't wait to destroy mad Dogg next week on TNT.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
@TheRealAwesomeOne: Everyone ready for #Warzone? Any guesses on what Cutlass's big announcement will be? I think it has something to do with the tag team division. #WhoKnowsWhatCutlassWillSay

@TheRealAwesomeOne Can't believe we've gotten anew title, Royal Crown Championship! #OMG