There is something to be happy about...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
hrI1.jpg

...god...

Reaction score
Ya, awesome, but long ways away sadly. Too soon to judge the team, they announced it'll be 5-on-5, but something like Rock/Cena/Sheamus/Kofi/Evan vs. Truth/Miz/Henry/Christian/Del Rio? is maybe what they'd wind up doing.

Reaction score
I can't wait to see how they're gonna explain why and how Rock and Cena are teaming up. I mean they did spend the past 9 months insulting each other on videos and twitter after all.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Having them team up is just so stupid on every level it would take too long to hit all the stupid points before even coming to a good one.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
IMO, this is where they try to turn Rock "heel"...

...he'll Rock Bottom Cena to cost their team the match.

...god...

Reaction score
I don't get it. Why is this stupid?
Yeah rofl, what I was thinking. Yeah lets have them face each other on the teams so they can spoil the epic WM match. It wasn't made a year in advance JUST so they can face each other half way through. Moronic.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
I have to disagree Luke.. I think it'll be the opposite way around and that's where they turn Cena heel, especially by them teaming the two up, people will think Rock is the good guy (especially all the younger kids), then to see Cena turn on him would be perfect. Finally, finally, finally.

but they'll fuck it up somehow.

Reaction score
I don't think they are gonna stick to any direct form of turn. Actually, if the E plays it simple it could be good fun. They shouldn't have them touch each other. Book them together as a forced pairing, under some pretense, with AirBoom and some else, hopefully someone who could use a good rub like Daniel Bryan or Sheamus vs. a decent stable of heels like Del Rio, Ziggler, Barrett, and it really should be a reinstated Truth and Miz. Rock eliminates two, Cena eliminates two. Then the finish could work a couple of ways, they could get lazy and have them dust off the heels together, like in a I can top you type situation and end the show on a happy, dual face note. There can be a little animosity over who is going to pin the last guy. Or they can have the last person Cena eliminates attack an unsuspecting Rock as he's making his exit, forcing there to be commotion where the ref and Cena are distracted, remaining heel hits Cena with his finisher, Cena is eliminated. Rock over comes a beating, wins the match and the crowd goes batshit crazy. Or you could flip the situation and if they want this to be the catalyst for someone to turn fully. I just think the Rock needs to win this solo and that the E is really going to test the waters well for a face-face match before directly dedicating themselves to a turn.

Airfixx

Reaction score
IMO, this is where they try to turn Rock "heel"...

...he'll Rock Bottom Cena to cost their team the match.

...As the entire MSG cheers. : o/

TBH, I just don't think I'm enough of a Rock (or Cena) mark to get excited over this (or WM).

Airfixx

Reaction score
because you still live in the 80s

So, because what little enthusiasm I had for seeing Cena/Rock (specifically) faded long before the 'required' 12 months expires, I'm somehow stuck in the 80's? .....R-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-g-h-t. :roll:

Airfixx

Reaction score
Nope... Pot-smoker extraordinaire over here.