Theory: Triple H & Stephanie McMahon played politics and got Chris Kreski demoted & Chyna fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Chyna demanded Austin money to return to work once she found out about the affair. She wanted to be compensated.

She said she didn’t ask for the same pay as Austin on Off the Record, J.R. has lied before and he’s lying now.

While Chyna was drawing bigger ratings and was a bigger name than Austin, she didn’t ask for his pay, she refuted those rumors.

It’s clear that she was removed from TV due to the Stephanie incident, J.R. came out money claim when he was in WWF, then Chyna refuted it, it was a clear P.R. reason despite it making absolutely zero sense.

Stephanie got rid of her and they all collaborate Chyna’s claims even when they try to paint a different picture it fails, why this bothers me and why you’re so eager to defend them with all evidence to the contrary?

No idea.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Chyna saying I didn't ask for that isn't refuting. It's just her story versus Jim and Chyna has more reason to lie.

She also still claims she asked for a raise in that interview. So she really doesn't deny it. She just takes issue with that amount of money she asked for.

There's zero reason to the contrary. Jim stickling to this story in 2021 when he's quite bitter about his WWE release makes his claims even stronger.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Like I said, at this point it's just you believe Chyna and I believe Jim and everyone else that corroborates that story.

So let's agree to disagree and listen to Martika.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Chyna saying I didn't ask for that isn't refuting. It's just her story versus Jim and Chyna has more reason to lie.

She also still claims she asked for a raise in that interview. So she really doesn't deny it. She just takes issue with that amount of money she asked for.

There's zero reason to the contrary. Jim stickling to this story in 2021 when he's quite bitter about his WWE release makes his claims even stronger.

Bruce Prichard stuck to his bullshit stories too after release... lol, they’ve lied and aren’t credible on many issues.

Chyna’s claims were confirmed, everything she claims that took place... took place, even Triple H and Stephanie mention the incident on Howard Stern.

whereas Ross came up with this bullshit in the on WWF.com back in 2001 while working and shilling for the WWF. She made it clear that she didn’t ask for what they’re claiming.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Bruce comparisons don’t work as I’ve already explained. Bruce’s being a producer proves why he stayed in good favor.

Jim’s been out of favor with Vince for two decades. He’s not taking bullets for Stephanie when there’s zero chance he works for WWE. Zero.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
The Bruce comparisons don’t work as I’ve already explained. Bruce’s being a producer proves why he stayed in good favor. Jim’s been out of favor with Vince for two decades. He’s not taking bullets for Stephanie when there’s zero chance he works for WWE. Zero.

Jim Ross has been with WWE for the better half of 3 decades. he was fired in 94 for a couple months and at most 4 years from 2013-2017 which he chose to leave.

Prichard was fired from WWE for literally an entire decade.

What are you talking about??

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
RL - do you really believe Jim Ross, is going to go back and work for the WWE?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jim Ross has been with WWE for the better half of 3 decades. he was fired in 94 for a couple months and at most 4 years from 2013-2017 which he chose to leave.

Prichard was fired from WWE for literally an entire decade.

What are you talking about??
Who's currently producing WWE and who's commentating for AEW?

Who was fired from WWE three times? And who was moved to SD without telling him on live TV in 2008?

If you actually listen to Jim's podcast, you'd know how bitter Jim is with WWE. Bruce was always kissing WWE's ass on his.

Also, I already pointed out Bruce doesn't take blame for his own decisions on his podcast, he ain't taking a bullet for Stephanie, either. Bruce when he lies passes the blame elsewhere altogether. He wouldn't say he personally fired Chyna over financial and business reasons. Jim completely owned his choice.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anyways, maybe this time will work. Let's agree to disagree and listen to No Doubt.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Who's currently producing WWE and who's commentating for AEW?

Doesn’t matter, Jim Ross has had a better relationship with WWE, while he was fired in the beginning of his WWE relationship in 94, he wasn’t fired in 2013, he chose to leave. He grew to be apart of that WWE family and head of talent relations.

Bruce had a far worse relationship and was fired for 10 straight years, yet still lies.

Same reason Bischoff lies.

The only guy who doesn’t is Russo, he doesn’t give a shit, the others do, especially Jim Ross.

Anyways, maybe this time will work. Let's agree to disagree and listen to No Doubt.

I don’t just brush aside inaccuracies, so if you’re trying to get last word on this and have me pointing out falsehoods end, it’s a false hooe

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Doesn’t matter, Jim Ross has had a better relationship with WWE
He's really not. Again, listen to Jim's podcast. He explains how badly he felt for last decade and half he worked there.

Because Vince made it clear to him behind the scenes he wasn't really wanted. He recently discussed this when Vince took him off tv in 2006.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
He's really not. Again, listen to Jim's podcast. He explains how badly he felt for last decade and half he worked there.

Because Vince made it clear to him behind the scenes he wasn't really wanted. He recently discussed this when Vince took him off tv in 2006.

Bruce Prichard also has instances of burying Triple H... he still is mostly a liar and tries to stay in WWE’s good graces.

Jim Ross has lied before, you’re not going to convince anyone that he is incapable of doing it again, this story he has on Chyna came from when he was in the WWF shilling for them, this is where the rumor came from, from WWF.com Ross reports, it was bullshit and refuted by Chyna.

The company nor Ross isn’t gonna to admit they lied... lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t just brush aside inaccuracies, so if you’re trying to get last word on this and have me pointing out falsehoods end, it’s a false hooe
There's no inaccuracies when it comes to you simply believing Jim Ross is lying and I don't.

This is your biggest flaw. You don't understand the difference between objective and subjective.

You're the one who refuses to not to reply. I've not replied many times, but you keep going.

Especially when I stop replying to you and I reply to someone else, you feel the need to reply to my reply to someone else.

And a lot of my replies is me asking you to agree to disagree, but you won't because you feel the need to win.

I'm not asking to win, I don't need you to agree with me. I'm literally saying you can believe Chyna and I'll believe Jim.

But you're the one who can't let that be the final word because you need your last word. Every single time.

To prove it, I'm not even goign to reply to the post above me ^. I'm gonna simply say one last time.

Agree to disagree and let's listen to The Verge.

I've not posted anything new about this topic in this post so if you feel the need to reply, go for it, but that should be the end because I'm done with Chyna.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
There's no inaccuracies when it comes to you simply believing Jim Ross is lying and I don't.

Nah he objectively lied, he came out with that bullshit in his Ross Report on WWF.com after countless emails asking what happened, Chyna refuted it out as bullshit when it was happening and exposed it as a lie on TSN’s Off the record with Michael Landsberg.

She would have no reason to lie about asking for Austin’s pay since she was a bigger star than Austin and outdrew him in ratings, she was honest about what happened, Triple H and Stephanie later confirmed her story.