Theory: Triple H & Stephanie McMahon played politics and got Chris Kreski demoted & Chyna fired

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Life finds a way, sometimes. Triple H and Stephanie have been married for nearly 20 years at this point and have three kids.

Some relationships just aren't meant to be while others were. There's really no point in dwelling on a failed relationship that was, admittedly from everyone involved or witness to it, never going to go anywhere, anyway. They simply wanted different things from life: Chyna and Triple H, that is.
Well said Smark - they have kiddos. Should be put to bed.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I think that was the point I was struggling to make.

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Life finds a way, sometimes. Triple H and Stephanie have been married for nearly 20 years at this point and have three kids.

Some relationships just aren't meant to be while others were. There's really no point in dwelling on a failed relationship that was, admittedly from everyone involved or witness to it, never going to go anywhere, anyway. They simply wanted different things from life: Chyna and Triple H, that is.

The relationship failed, Stephanie was a whore mistress, they married, we move on.... doesn’t end there though, it gets really really serious, beyond a relationship ending...

The problem here is them getting her fired, that’s uncalled for and just petty, then she goes on to dress and copy the woman... that’s just psycho and obsessive. Then their refusal to let her use the character name for work.

Chyna moved on from the relationship, Stephanie has never moved on from Triple H/Chyna’s relationship.

Chyna never moved on from losing her career for this after she warned him that she didn’t want her career cost for it, that is something serious that goes beyond a relationship.

Stephanie’s inability to move on caused Chyna being removed from TV in May then fired. Prevented her from ever returning to WWE, getting in the Hall of fame, all while they made snide comments towards her for no reason.

Shit Chyna is STILL not in the hall of fame because Steph can’t stand it.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
WWE doesn't let a lot of people use their character names - outside the WWE.

Chyna is in the Hall of Fame - as part of DX. She never did enough on her own - to be considered a solo entry.

Chyna could have worked in other promotions - she chose not too.

Stephanie is not a whore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Chyna was let go because on the same day she discovered the letter and confronted Hunter at a taping about it, she met with JR and demanded she be paid what Stone Cold Steve Austin was making and at that point, JR claims from his very own mouth he sent her home because he was cutting bait.

He also says he did it for her own good because she would have been miserable seeing them together backstage on the air, but the main reason is Chyna herself wanting a significant raise to continue performing. Otherwise they would have had her drop the women's title to Lita or something first.

As for the name, they did the same to Sable and anyone else that left wanting to use WWE IP. Tbf, they let her going by China Doll slide, though.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
WWE doesn't let a lot of people use their character names - outside the WWE.

Doesn’t matter, that’s further sabotage following what occurred.

Chyna is in the Hall of Fame - as part of DX. She never did enough on her own - to be considered a solo entry.

Chyna was outside of DX more than she was in DX in her career that spanned February 1997-May 2001. She was in DX for a year and a half.

Chyna’s career and drawing peak was 2000, you need to smarten up on these facts before yoi

Chyna could have work in other promotions - she chose not too.

There were no other promotions, and she did work for NJPW, all the work she did at the WWF and everything she did to help build the WWF to its 2000 peak was stripped.

Chyna was let go because on the same day she discovered the letter and confronted Hunter at a taping about it, she met with JR and demanded she be paid what Stone Cold Steve Austin was making and at that point, JR claims from his very own mouth he sent her home because he was cutting bait.

He also says he did it for her own good because she would have been miserable seeing them together backstage on the air, but the main reason is Chyna herself wanting a significant raise to continue performing. Otherwise they would have had her drop the women's title to Lita or something first.

As for the name, they did the same to Sable and anyone else that left wanting to use WWE IP. Tbf, they let her going by China Doll slide, though.

I don’t buy J.R.’s claims, her contract had 6 months remaining when was told she wasn’t needed and taken off TV despite being the 2nd most popular star after Rock & the women’s champion right in the middle of a storyline, so right there J.R. gets exposed on that end.

Especially when in 2001 she said she didn’t ask for that much money and refuted the rumors, she asked for a slightly better reasonable pay seeing as she was their 2nd top star:

Could she have asked for that? Of course, even more as by this point she was a bigger mainstream name than Austin and had been outdrawing him in ratings ever since he returned in September of 2000, and we have the numbers.

The only person more popular was The Rock, and I doubt she asked for what he was getting.

Stephanie is not a whore.

She is and she admitted to it... lol, Stephanie McMahon was a complete skank.

Don’t know why that bothers you.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You don't have the right to call a woman a whore. Period.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
You don't have the right to call a woman a whore. Period.

That’s an argument from emotion.

If a woman or a man cheats they’re being called a whore.

Stephanie McMahon Levesque is a whore... a skank... a slut.

Now if someone is referring to all women as that, then they are sexist pigs and that is wrong.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean Stephanie didn't even cheat on Chyna from your perspective - Hunter would have cheated. But you are calling out Stephanie - that literally sexism.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I mean Stephanie didn't even cheat on Chyna from your perspective - Hunter would have cheated. But you are calling out Stephanie - that literally sexism.

She’s a mistress, she’s a cheater, a home wrecker, a whore.

Since this upsets you I’ll give ya this... Triple H a man whore, better?

Stephanie McMahon is still a sleezy skank whore.

Not only that, neither know how to run a business... lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I'm just going to stop engaging. You clearly have some serious issues with women - these probably stem from relationships with women in your early childhood.

Reactions: Butters

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I'm just going to stop engaging. You clearly have some serious issues with women - these probably stem from a relationships with women in your early childhood.

You don’t know about my early childhood, so now you’re throwing personal insults with no basis, that’s a little petty I thought we were harmlessly debating.

I don’t have a problem with women, women aren’t whores for being women, neither are men.

Not all men/women are whores.

Stephanie McMahon though? She’s a whore.

I love women and will fight tooth and nail for any woman being called a whore despite not being one.

Stephanie McMahon however is a whore, that doesn’t change.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I mean you actually know nothing about Stephanie's life only hearsay and gossip - but you can call her a whore it seems.

So I am perfectly in my rights to - analyse you.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
I mean you actually know nothing about Stephanie's life only hearsay and gossip - but you can call her a whore it seems.

Stephanie admitted to having an affair while Triple H was still in a relationship with Chyna.

Stephanie McMahon is therefore a whore.

No one hates women, no one is insulting an entire gender, Triple H who happens to be male is also a whore for this too.

So I am perfectly in my rights to - analyse you.

Analyze what? You don’t have any info or knowledge on my early childhood... lol, it was a personal shot

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
You clearly live by double standards. I'm wasting my time - with someone who clearly didn't get hugged enough as a child.