The_King's GFX Showcase

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.
And Pete, why Ke$ha? Because she's basically the songstress of my generation. Her hits like "Your Love is My Drug" and lyrically driven "Tik Tok" are classics that will probably stand the test of time. So, yeah... that's why :trollol:

Tossed up two new one. For the Winehouse one, kept it simple again but intentionally went really dark, shooting for a very somber feel. I think it's decent, could've gone better. Not sure on the GWTDT stock.
AmyWinehouse2.png

TheGirlWithTheDragonTattoo1.png

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
And here's two more new ones. The first is a request, and the second I was just playing around.

Billy Young Banner [Ashez's ACW Request]
BillyYoung.png

Rob Van Dam Banner
RobVanDam.png

Finally, finished up this one. I've played around with it for a while, and I like the turnout.

Mr Skinny Banner
Mr-Skinny.gif

Any rates/comments are appreciated!

Last edited:

The_King

Reaction score
I'm shamelessly *bumping* in hopes for some comments haha. I realized that the Mr. Skinny sig is really heavy on the effects on my phone screen but looks good on my comp screen, so I'm a bit bummed but w/e.

Anyways, pumped out these two quick ones today.

Alberto Del Rio Banner
AlbertoDelRioRequest.png

CM Punk Banner
CMPunk.png

Any rates/comments on the 7 banners above are much appreciated!