Kayfabe The Young Era Starts Now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

*As Chris Young’s music hits out walks Chris with the championship in hand and by his side is Lilith Young. The duo enter the ring and Chris raises the belt and asks for a microphone.*

"Oh boy, last night was a long night in Toronto. I went to hell and walked out the new IC Champion! Here's a lesson for you: Hard work pays off. Busting your ass, giving your nose to the grindstone, pays off. And when it pays off, baby, it pays off big. You can call me whatever you want, but you call me Champion. I've been chasing this championship. I kept picking myself off – pick myself up, dusting myself off, patching myself back together then, this is why I kept on trucking, this is why kept on swinging and as I sit here with this championship in the middle of this ring live on Ignition! I can tell you, baby, it was all worth because we ain't having no hard times anymore."

*Chris Holds the belt close to him and falls to his knees.*

“I Have worked day in and day out to hold any type of gold and baby I did it! All those years of fighting for my right. No one will take this from me. I don't say this very often, but I wanna thank you. I wanna thank you for reminding me of that, I wanna thank you for reminding me of who I really am and who I need to be a champion. Am a wrestler, That’s what I do and that’s who I Am and believe me when I say that I've sacrificed everything in this business, But everything I have good in my life is because of wrestling and now I have something t show for it. I’m going to carry this with pride, unlike our last champion.

*Chris Stands up and hands the microphone to Lilith.*

“Look I have not had Chris’ luck as of late, But I’m not just going to quit. I don’t need to prove I’m the best Because I’m the best and in case you didn't already know and in case any of you forgot. The Blacken Rose always puts on a 5-star match.We are the duo of power and no one will break this. Chris with a great looking title around his “Amazing” waist. The Spark World Championship will soon be with me. No matter how much punishment I have to take to get the victory. I will fight til the end. tI Pour my life into this and everyone walks over me. Everyone tells me I'm not good enough and I still go out and show why I’m a fighter. Why I will not quit, Why I will not give up. This fire is not fading anytime soon. And just like Chris I will comeback from this slump and rise again.

*Lilith Hands Chris the microphone again and sits in the corner of the ring. Chris puts the belt on his shoulder and tell the cameraman to focus in on his face..*

“Look at me. I’m the face that runs the place. I’m the king that rules the ring. I’m the Amazing Classic. I Hold this championship like it’s a part of me.You seem to forget who I am. I am The Amazing Chris Young! I am the champ that runs the camp, I am the unbeatable, unstoppable champ that's been holding down the fort day in and day out. I have 5-star matches every single night! What does Chris Young have to do to get some respect around here? What do we have to do? Well, We are going to put on the best damn wrestling matches n the show.

*Chris Get’s on one knee and holds the championship up with Lilith behind and both speak into the microphone.*

“Welcome to the Young era.”'

*Both stand up and exit the ring ending the segment.*

Status
Not open for further replies.