The Wyatts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
92eb7d1a8c9679c5e20803deb0f4b51a.jpg

Pervert Hulk: YEAH BROTHER NOW I WANT YOU TO STICK YOUR FINGER IN HER VIRGIL!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers that the "devil" mention leads to someone... someone mentioned "Hey, Paul Heyman referred to himself as the devil at Hell in a Cell", nice idea. It'll suit Stephanie pretty well too, her being the venomous vixen leading Kane and the Wyatts and all these monsters... that would be pretty awesome. If it's another mid-card feud with a paper-thin explanation, bite me. Oh, and fuck Hogan.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Hogan's pretty incredible. He built this city on Hulkamania.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Crossing my fingers that the "devil" mention leads to someone... someone mentioned "Hey, Paul Heyman referred to himself as the devil at Hell in a Cell", nice idea. It'll suit Stephanie pretty well too, her being the venomous vixen leading Kane and the Wyatts and all these monsters... that would be pretty awesome. If it's another mid-card feud with a paper-thin explanation, bite me. Oh, and fuck Hogan.
I'd fuck all the Hogans. :happy:

Reactions: Action Jackson

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Pretty awesome to see Wyatt's being pushed after doing nothing recently, Just wondering how they will explain their actions.

Especially Hulk and Linda :boss:
:cornette:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If this is a small part of a big storyline arc and the cryptic parts lead to stuff instead of just being there, it'll be great.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
They've been working on this sort of thing for years, and I think Trips really has the foresight and roster to do it.. They started it with The Streak the past several years and the whole arc between HBK, HHH, and Taker.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
To quote Barney Fife(regarding The Wyatts)"He's a nut!"

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
92eb7d1a8c9679c5e20803deb0f4b51a.jpg

Pervert Hulk: YEAH BROTHER NOW WHIP HER AGAINST THE ROPES, DUCK THE CLOTHESLINE, AND STICK YOUR TONGUE IN HER BOCKWINKEL.

Reactions: Wacokid27