The WWE 14 roster...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: The WWE 14 roster...

Senhor Perfect said:
They could let you control the Invasion angle. Pick a McMahon (Steph:ECW, Vince:WWE, Shane:WCW) and do it right.

Oh my fucking god I think I love you.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I highly doubt and hope they don't go down the same gimmick road again. I'm fine with a game that I can play without it being broken. You know, ones that have 2 counts, ones where Triple Threat Matches don't glitch into handicap matches, and ones where AI's use finishers. If that means no awful story mode/reimaginaion mode, I'm completely fine with it.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think they might or should go with the New Generation Era 1995-1996 theme since they do have some legends from that era that has yet to make the list of legends and icons. But I would want them to add in all of the current wrestlers and divas. Hell make a mode like New Generation Era Mode in Attitude Era Mode form.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
WWE will go with Ruthless Aggression next year. I can see them focusing on Evolution and John Cena 04', I wonder how they'll do the main event for wrestlemania 20 :haha:

They can either do that or they can come up with an original story and try not to fuck it up like they did with WWE 12. I would like to see them bring back season mode, which was always better than road to wrestlemania IMO. They don't even have to have voice over. They can even take today's storylines and put them in the game but instead of playing as the people in the game they could have a select few superstars as options or they can let us use our created superstars for them. I honestly just want a storyline for my CAS, i felt robbed with this years storyline.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
With all the hard work and attention they put onto the Attitude Era with this game, it seems a little far fetched too me that they'll be dropping everything about them next game. While I do't imagine it'll have as much as a presence on this WWE 14, I certainly imagine a quite a bit of it remaining attached. Which if for the best anyway, caters to a wider audience.

Not that I have a clue what they're actually doing, that's all I feel I can safely speculate ignoring the super obvious list of guys like John Cena.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice point, even if they don't promote the AE that much, probably lots of legends from this year will be there next year as well.

CenaWWE

Jobber
Reaction score
Now my predictions.

John Cena
Ryback
Kane
The Sheild
Sheamus
The Big Show
Dolph Ziggler
Goat face Daniel B
Cm punk

Legends

The Rock
Vader
Stone Cold
Ric Flair
Shawn Michaels
Jimmy Snuka

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'd have an easier time guessing who is not. lol

Tensai, Kelly Kelly, Bella Twins, Most of the legends in this game

Smoothflyguy

Jobber
Reaction score
ok so i was on facebook and seen this video on some once wall. in the video the kid is talking about how he made 5k with this company and was able pay some of his loans he owed. my question is have you guys heard of this company and is it safe because im about to join under him if he is making that much a week.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFJzDrlpp2k

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Probably more matches, and more fun type matches like bra and panties. Possibly a 2 disk game. With some accestric characters.

Kane
Mankind
Taker
Doink The Clown
Ambrose
Vince/Shane
Batista
King Kong Bundy
Better crowd graphics

If they wanna sell they should make their games as good as their older ones. For some reason, PS3 games these days aren't as fun as the PS2 games of old.

Reaction score
They should go extreme with this game
Dean Malenko
EddieGuerrero
Raven
Axl Rotten
Sabu
Rob Van Dam
Blue Meanie
Bubba Ray Dudley
D Von Dudley
Little Guido
Rhino
Cactus Jack
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
2 Cold Scorpio
Tanaka
Taz
Jerry Lynn
Lance Storm
Shane Douglas
Al Snow
Mustafa
New Jack
Perry Saturn
Tajiri
Super Crazy
Balls Mahoney
C.W. Anderson

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Menudo_Y_Tortillas said:
They should go extreme with this game
Dean Malenko
EddieGuerrero
Raven
Axl Rotten
Sabu
Rob Van Dam
Blue Meanie
Bubba Ray Dudley
D Von Dudley
Little Guido
Rhino
Cactus Jack
Tommy Dreamer
Sandman
2 Cold Scorpio
Tanaka
Taz
Jerry Lynn
Lance Storm
Shane Douglas
Al Snow
Mustafa
New Jack
Perry Saturn
Tajiri
Super Crazy
Balls Mahoney
C.W. Anderson

I think I'd actually buy the game if this was the roster.