The Wrld on GCW January 23 2022 - Moxley vs. Homicide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Since he won the ladder match

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They acted like that was a MITB kinda thing so idk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Could just cash in for a match in advance anyway tho

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Honestly if it's a MITB stip, they should have had Cardona enter last minute in a a spoof of how Brock did and win just for him teasing cashing in on social media :lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
btyr5.gif

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
so AJ can challenge any champion for their belt - the reason why its any, is because some people in that match would have been more invested in Colon's belt or even AJ's belt

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He should cash in on Hangman

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I would love to see AJ Gray destroy Adam Page

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Watched the pre-show and here are my thoughts.

The fact this was sponsored by Pats Blue Ribbon is funnier than it should be, and kind of prove my point that GCW will end becoming "mainstream" kind of like RoH when Sinclair bought them.

The Clusterfuck Battle Royal, as I called it, was fun and had some cool spots in it. Loved seeing Psycho Clown, Dark Sheik, who would be my third favorite transwoman wrestler, Parrow, who I have been a fan of and is the current NPU Champion, Hoodfoot was cool seeing, Ruckus being in it was just beyond awesome since he is a CZW original, and I have watched that man a lot. It was cool seeing Nate Webb there another indie stable, Big Vin is awesome, love seeing Yokai in it, Chalres Mason was neat seeing in it. B-Boy made me pop since he is another CZW and PWG original, and like Ruckus I have seen him a lot. Lufisto being involved is amazing because I doubt many people understand how much she helped shape female independent wrestling and even Hardcore/Deathmatches for women.

Only thing I didn't was Rosa, and I would I say hate her, but I am sure Blaze would get triggered by me using that word, lol, so I would say I dislike her a lot. As well as her making it to the final four was bleh.

Big Vin winning though was pretty cool and seeing 911 come out and celebrate with his son was pretty awesome given the venue as well. Overall, I give it like a 5

Six-Way Scramble match was fun. Grim Reefer is another CZW original and always enjoyed him, especially the joint spot he does. Shane Mercer is great and looked dominate as hell in this match, which was fun to see. Dante Leon is pretty cool. Jack Cartwheel is always fun to watch. Ninja Mack is awesome. Also, I realized when Alex Zayne came out, who I think was in WWE, I know absolutely nothing about modern day vernacular as I don't know what the fuck "Sauce" or "Sauce God" means. The match itself was fun with it just really being a spot fest and all, which is fine for this type of quick short match. Overall, I give it like a 5

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Watched the pre-show and here are my thoughts.

The fact this was sponsored by Pats Blue Ribbon is funnier than it should be, and kind of prove my point that GCW will end becoming "mainstream" kind of like RoH when Sinclair bought them.

The Clusterfuck Battle Royal, as I called it, was fun and had some cool spots in it. Loved seeing Psycho Clown, Dark Sheik, who would be my third favorite transwoman wrestler, Parrow, who I have been a fan of and is the current NPU Champion, Hoodfoot was cool seeing, Ruckus being in it was just beyond awesome since he is a CZW original, and I have watched that man a lot. It was cool seeing Nate Webb there another indie stable, Big Vin is awesome, love seeing Yokai in it, Chalres Mason was neat seeing in it. B-Boy made me pop since he is another CZW and PWG original, and like Ruckus I have seen him a lot. Lufisto being involved is amazing because I doubt many people understand how much she helped shape female independent wrestling and even Hardcore/Deathmatches for women.

Only thing I didn't was Rosa, and I would I say hate her, but I am sure Blaze would get triggered by me using that word, lol, so I would say I dislike her a lot. As well as her making it to the final four was bleh.

Big Vin winning though was pretty cool and seeing 911 come out and celebrate with his son was pretty awesome given the venue as well. Overall, I give it like a 5

Six-Way Scramble match was fun. Grim Reefer is another CZW original and always enjoyed him, especially the joint spot he does. Shane Mercer is great and looked dominate as hell in this match, which was fun to see. Dante Leon is pretty cool. Jack Cartwheel is always fun to watch. Ninja Mack is awesome. Also, I realized when Alex Zayne came out, who I think was in WWE, I know absolutely nothing about modern day vernacular as I don't know what the fuck "Sauce" or "Sauce God" means. The match itself was fun with it just really being a spot fest and all, which is fine for this type of quick short match. Overall, I give it like a 5
Nah. I only get mad mainly if someone tries saying I hate something I only dislike. Hate to me is a really strong word. If you hate something or someone by all means feel free to say it

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Nah. I only get mad mainly if someone tries saying I hate something I only dislike. Hate to me is a really strong word. If you hate something or someone by all means feel free to say it
Nah, I understood what you meant before as you explained. Just thought I would throw in a dumb joke.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Also really enjoyed Brett's speech about GCW and even independent wrestling as whole really, in a manner of speaking. Though the part about making wrestling "Gay as Hell", because of Effy, made me laugh. And Chris saying he is returning come Spring Break is awesome.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
@AK Deth I think the sauce stuff is literally because he's sponsored by taco bell and names all his moves after it. i dont think its young ppl speak in this case, because if it is I also dont get it
Posted this in the wrong section, lol. And maybe, I don't know. I would look it up, but meh probably something stupid meaning.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon