• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrld on GCW January 23 2022 - Moxley vs. Homicide

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
FJGqUIRXIAQ2rTo.jpg

FHKweLLWYAQ-LZc.jpg

GCW-The-Wrld-On-GCW-Briscoes-Hammerstein.jpg

6mangcwwrld.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-01-17-at-5.06.12-PM.png

fjb35jax0amg3tb.jpg

ruby.jpg

FJWhlMxXwAEfbJQ.jpg

1642712260811.jpeg

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
we should do a for fun WPC event if no time to make it official or want to wait for the rumble. would add some extra reasons for me to watch

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
a true WWE fan right here :smh
And they said they were Indie...for shame

As for the matches go. Mox or Homicide can win as I like both of them so won't be mad either way. Gresham can win, but if Blake did then that is fine as well. Couldn't care for the Briscoes so hope who ever answers the challenge they win. Don't care for either team so meh. Effy wins...that is it because fuck Double J. Matt and Joey can both lose, and Chelsea goes to Chris. Ruby will win, but if Allie did then it'll be fine. Anyone but Jordan Oliver or Lio Rush can win, and I will be happy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd put Allie over Ruby tbh and also Effy over Jeff but that's probably too much to ask for :lol