• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Trivia Game

Crash

Besides being Al Snow's companion/Tag-Team partner at times, what other important role did the inanimate object known as "Head" play in WWF/WWE history?
(Don't you dare fucking cheat on this one. Yes you, person reading this. I'm looking at you SPECIFICALLY.)

HINT: Not necessarily well-known and not something done in a storyline.

Being a weapon? lol

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Being a weapon? lol
giphy.gif

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Besides being Al Snow's companion/Tag-Team partner at times, what other important role did the inanimate object known as "Head" play in WWF/WWE history?
(Don't you dare fucking cheat on this one. Yes you, person reading this. I'm looking at you SPECIFICALLY.)

HINT: Not necessarily well-known and not something done in a storyline.
His good luck charm?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
I'm going to be the worst person here when it comes to giving out trivia, so ya'll better hope I never get another one right or you'll get some dumb, stupid shit as questions lol
Is it that Mick Foley came up with the idea of Head and Al Snow came up with the of Socko?
Nothing to do with Socko. Or even Al Snow, really.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I'm going to be the worst person here when it comes to giving out trivia, so ya'll better hope I never get another one right or you'll get some dumb, stupid shit as questions lol

Nothing to do with Socko. Or even Al Snow, really.
Not really because I know several obscure ones as well.