• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Juicyverse - 2nd Draft

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
So, what good is an Executive Vice President without an actual owner?

I hope to rectify that... with TRIPLE H

while I'm at it. I hire Kevin Nash.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Vince certainly exists I could draft him right now if I wanted to lol

The thing that makes most canonical sense is Triple H after losing NXT creates a new brand based off the old AWA property.

It’ll be my headcanon anyway.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Vince certainly exists I could draft him right now if I wanted to lol

The thing that makes most canonical sense is Triple H after losing NXT creates a new brand based off the old AWA property.

It’ll be my headcanon anyway.
Then do it, and I frankly don't care why you're trying to push the real world into this when it's the Juicyverse, everything can have an absolutely different Canon. Especially with no RAW or SmackDown or NXT in existence here atm.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Then do it, and I frankly don't care why you're trying to push the real world into this when it's the Juicyverse, everything can have an absolutely different Canon. Especially with no RAW or SmackDown or NXT in existence here atm.

Cause that’s not how I operate I don’t like shit when it gets too outside the box.

I’m not stopping you from doing anything you want grim and I actually said triple is close enough so I don’t know why you’re the one that’s making this weird now.