The Wrestling Juicyverse - 2nd Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have no idea what’s going on anymore but at least for me on my brand I’m gonna pretend that WWE existed at least until a couple years ago that way my ex-WWE guys still have history and whatnot to work into programs and angles and everything. I really don’t wanna treat Seth Rollins like he’s a brand new guy that has no history anywhere and I have to build them up completely fresh with no backstory.

Like Jeff have I have worked out reasons why Jay White and the Bullet Club left Japan in 2021 and whatnot. Because while it’ll be cool to create new programs on our shows, it’ll be hard to the stuff with legacy feuds if the history with them didn’t exist.

That’s my peace on this. With that said, I’m gonna finalize my show card list and get that to Juice.

@Canadian Dragon we cool running the joint G1 Supercard again at Madison Square Garden?

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sounds good and I agree. I always felt that Slammiversary as a name was the best despite Bound For Glory being promoted as the biggest event of the year. Right now Slammy will be my 3rd event of the year. Right now I'm planning to do Destination X in March and Lockdown in June. So it will be mid August time for our crossover event if that works with you. We are going to put on a killer event.
Slammiversary is definitely the coolest name TNA came up with and I was usually more excited for that show than I was Bound for Glory for sure.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've already mapped out my general plan for my first episode. I think imma go a 3-hour format because I book best that way. Will defo make revisions though
I was also deciding between 2 and 3 hours.

3 hours feels like I’d get more out of my roster.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I think I'm aiming for 2 hours. I'm sure my roster could accommodate 3 as Juice said we all had bigger ones than RAW, but I just think it'll be easier for me starting out.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Sounds good and I agree. I always felt that Slammiversary as a name was the best despite Bound For Glory being promoted as the biggest event of the year. Right now Slammy will be my 3rd event of the year. Right now I'm planning to do Destination X in March and Lockdown in June. So it will be mid August time for our crossover event if that works with you. We are going to put on a killer event.
I was just thinking more about this I would probably put lockdown or destination X in January because you really want to keep your Slammiversary pay-per-view in either June or July just because it’s your anniversary show if that makes sense.

i’m fine doing the crossover event whenever though. Lockdown would also be a good time for it. Team ROH and Team TNA.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I was just thinking more about this I would probably put lockdown or destination X in January because you really want to keep your Slammiversary pay-per-view in either June or July just because it’s your anniversary show if that makes sense.

i’m fine doing the crossover event whenever though. Lockdown would also be a good time for it. Team ROH and Team TNA.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I think I'd probably kick it off with Destination X in January. It seems like the perfect hype PPV to set the tone for the full year. I just wasn't sure if having Slammiversary in June and then BFG in October would be too big of a gap. It should be okay though if the special episodes are basically like mini-PPV's themselves each month.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So Destination X in January, Lockdown in March/April, Slammiversary in June and then Bound for Glory in October. I think that is better than what I had planned.

Means I can get to one of my favourite PPV's sooner too as I loved Destination X.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Marvelous Me

How's this new schedule look?

Destination X - January (Third Weekend)
Lockdown - March (Final Weekend)
Slammiversary - June (Second Weekend)
Bound For Glory - October (Second Weekend)

:hmm

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You should keep the Hard to Kill name for a Plus special too, it can be demoted from an actual PPV idc, but I like the name for a show still. Rebellion I can take or leave, most of the older PPV names are better

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You should keep the Hard to Kill name for a Plus special too, it can be demoted from an actual PPV idc, but I like the name for a show still. Rebellion I can take or leave, most of the older PPV names are better
Yeah, I like that name too. TNA got a lot of good ass names in their archive for me to use as special episodes. Thinking plus special every month there isn't a fully fledged PPV. So I can just pick my favourites, and Hard to Kill definitely one of them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think they actually do more than 12 major show nowadays too tbh, there's the 4 PPVs but I think they do 9 or 10 plus specials cause sometimes there's only like a two-week break or they'll have a random theme so one isn't taken as seriously

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So Destination X in January, Lockdown in March/April, Slammiversary in June and then Bound for Glory in October. I think that is better than what I had planned.

Means I can get to one of my favourite PPV's sooner too as I loved Destination X.
That feels perfect.

If you did January April July and October it’d be a perfect three months between each pay-per-view.