The Wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The_Wrestler_poster.jpg

Watched this movie for the first time yesterday and was blown away by how good it was. I always heard good things about it and some regard it as one of the greatest films ever made, that may be stretching it a little too far but it's a good movie nonetheless. If you've never seen it before the movie basically follows an old 80's wrestling star 20 years past his prime, It's like Virgil the movie, very depressing. The coolest things about this movie is that they use real indie promotions and the main actor, Mickey Rourke, was actually wrestling. Also if you happen to like Marisa Tomei ( Peter Parker's young aunt May from civil war) well you're in luck.

I recommend this to anyone who likes good movies and wrestling...and this is a wrestling forum so...

Have you watched this movie? if so what did you think? If you haven't here is a link to it on YT: