The Wrassler; Discuss!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TrayBlaylock

Reaction score
Sypnosis

Tray Blaylock was a successful wrestler from the tri-state area of West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Yes! Successful indeed. Tray Blaylock might not have had the most wins but he always brought a passion to the ring that was unmatched. At the tender age of twenty years old, Tray Blaylock realizes he needs to wrestle to pay for his doctor bills and to concrete a good future for his kids. I mean, his future kids. This is a story of the love for professional wrestling. The love for life. You get to see a raw and emotional look at professional wrestling as Tray Blaylock plays... The Wrassler.

Cast
The Wrassler - Tray Blaylock
Retired Wrestler - Mike Yatz
Professional Wrestler 1 - Trevor Allyn
Professional Wrestler 2 - TO BE CASTED
Professional Wrestler 3 - TO BE CASTED
Professional Wrestler 4 - TO BE CASTED
Professional Wrestler 5 - TO BE CASTED

Targeted Date for 1st Episode - February 2009

Movie Poster

So this is an obvious spoof. I know tons of people will be spoofing this movie but since I'm a real professional wrestler and have multiple opportunities to tape with wrestlers and in a ring. So what do you think? Do you like the story and the movie poster?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Two things.

Number one, I moved this to HiaT because well, it's not a real movie, so y'know...

Number two, this is the reason I deep down hate youtube. Because it has somehow convinced legions of unfunny people that they actually are funny and then they choose to inflict their awful humour on the masses through this horrendous site.

This cheap, unimaginative, completely obvious spoof is the definition of the above statement.

So please, save yourself some money and some poor, unsuspecting soul out there his time and at least 50 IQ points and just don't even bother.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

^BINGO

i

BTW, i'm about to watch The Wrestler on my PS3.

Thanks RELLZERS

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Probably gonna be low budget, filmed all throughout some guy's house and his cheap worn out wrestling ring in an empty basement, with fold up chairs everywhere.

Also some scenes outside the house filled with bad acting.

Probably won't even get finished

Wrestling Station

actually there is a link in the poster :smh advertising is against the rules (even if it was un-intentional).

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Good call. Missed that. But since I am certain it wasn't intentional I'll just remove the poster.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Come on this movie will be pretty funny IMO. Tray is funny and I'm sure he can pull of something great here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So please, save yourself some money and some poor, unsuspecting soul out there his time and at least 50 IQ points and just don't even bother.

Come on this movie will be pretty funny IMO. Tray is funny and I'm sure he can pull of something great here.

See this is what I mean.

Take pity on the fellow, he doesn't have many points to spare.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
how'z about a film titled "THE SPAMMER"

starring me!...KenFan4life....

I'll handshake High-Acclaimed "REAL LIFE" spammers such as Famou$ and that other ni'gger guy and it'll be like....I'd get over with the audience as legit....

and then....

I'd give an emotional speech to some random emo-stripper girl;
"I'm a annoyingly-young hyper piece of sexy man-meat, and I deserve to be all awesome....I just don't want you to be jealous of me."

(TEARS)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
See this is what I mean.

Take pity on the fellow, he doesn't have many points to spare.

lol.

I just like spoofs and that is the main reason I think it will be good. Let alone with the part Tray can be pretty funny.