• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The worst Superstars in WWF/E History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I would like everyone to PM there list of the 20 worst superstars in WWF/E history. And put them in order worst being 1 and ten so on. I am not talking about jobbers I am talking about wrestlers who actually where in the spotlight or got pushes or just were around forever that were really bad and that you can't for the life of you understand how this person was ever considered good. I am expecting lists from you all..

[MENTION=59]Horrorfan_1986[/MENTION] [MENTION=288]Halfbreed[/MENTION] [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Fuje Vise[/MENTION] [MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION] [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] [MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] and the rest of you fools

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

this will be a two week deadline..I am moving this weekend and will need time to get things set back up

Sabretooth

I love how you didn't mention me...

That's really hard to do. I can't think of 20 spotlighted superstars that were good. I'd put Ezekiel Jackson on here but he wasn't spotlighted was he?

Bad News Booty

yeah he def was he has held a title and was made part of a faction that certainly counts...anyone that has ever had a push and most certainly held a title counts...and I didn't mention you cuz I forgot about you..sorry

Bad News Booty

[MENTION=413]Heartless Bitch[/MENTION] [MENTION=208]Enforcer[/MENTION] [MENTION=83]CM Blazy[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] get in on this

Sabretooth

Does gimmick count or is it based on wrestling ability alone? Dusty Rhodes' gimmick was awful but he made it work so does gimmick count

Lover Boy

Certified
Sent it to you Booty. Never had time to be involved in one of these type of things before, good to get involved.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Does gimmick count or is it based on wrestling ability alone? Dusty Rhodes' gimmick was awful but he made it work so does gimmick count

You basically answered your own question there. If he made it work, he can hardly be considered one of the worst superstars right?

I can probably come up with twenty WWE wrestlers that I thought sucked, but ordering them 1-20? I don't really know how to do that since there really isn't any criteria.

Bad News Booty

Well Jim you can take the amount if suck and times its by the amount of push divided by work rate... I mean really you can't just think about who sucked the most given their push or repeated pushes? Also maybe factor in lack of heat or support of the fans. Of just give me your top twenty in no order and we can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.