CAW The worst online match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Alright, bit of backstory before you watch this shit show.

I'm actually enjoying this game. I like My Career and Road to Glory is a great idea. I finished the main My Career story and my guy is pretty high rated for how long the game has been out for (77). There's a bunch of game breaking glitches and it's probably one of the sloppiest games made in recent years, but i'm still enjoying it.

I've been playing RTG online over the past few days and honestly I've been doing pretty well. Since there's no leader boards or anything online, I've been keeping track of my record personally.

So far it's looking like this:

TLC: 4 wins / 1 loss
Extreme Rules: 7 wins / 3 losses
BACKSTAGE BRAWL: 1 MATCH - RESULT BELOW

This was my first backstage brawl online. You do a couple on My Career so it wasn't new. I expected a decent match at least, but nope!

The match begins with a mini back and forth punching animation. You don't control your guy, it just happens. I was expecting them to have a bit of a faceoff after a few punches and then the match begins. NOPE! His CAW somehow got an advantage, the punch knocked me to the floor and the match begins with me on the floor. Wtf is that about?

SO, he instantly grabs the little tray cart weapon thing and starts beating the shit out of me with it. And I was missing each and every single reversal. I'm gunna call it out and say it's bugged. It's irreversible. It HAS to be. So, 3 minutes into the match, all he's done is hit me with this tray over and over and over again, I can't reverse, so I begin to record. I fast forwarded the video to keep it under 3 minutes because it's a pile of shit, and the sound is muted too for an extra bonus, so enjoy the rest of the match.

Screw that guy and screw backstage brawls. I'm never doing one online again.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ah, and that is why the Leagues always said "No spamming" Also the Amazing H caw looks....Amazing Cool

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
I'm playing on Xbox, and there isn't dedicated servers.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Two things That's ridiculous and H looks good this year

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Two things That's ridiculous and H looks good this year
Thought I would mix it up and go red instead of yellow. I've been trying to put my sleeve tattoo on him but I've got no idea how to do it properly and for it to look good, and for it to be 2 images max.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Thought I would mix it up and go red instead of yellow. I've been trying to put my sleeve tattoo on him but I've got no idea how to do it properly and for it to look good, and for it to be 2 images max.
Almost as good as the old orange and blue

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
When I heard that Backstage Brawl would be featured Online, I suspected it was gonna be awful. Probably gonna try one out myself, but yeah...

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Lmao people will complain about this but will use it at their own advantage
I only did it back to him a bit at the end because I endured it for close to 10 minutes straight.
When I heard that Backstage Brawl would be featured Online, I suspected it was gonna be awful. Probably gonna try one out myself, but yeah...
Be ready for aids. Or if not, at least now you know an easy win strategy.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Not the backstage brawls, anything but those. As much as I love them in real wrestling, they are dog crap in game

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
Not the backstage brawls, anything but those. As much as I love them in real wrestling, they are dog crap in game
Always have been, always will be.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
... I really despise spammers. Glad you won, but I would've probably destroyed my controller is pure rage if that had happened to me for 10 minutes straight, lol.

SupaHeeroh

Reaction score
BTW, H looks badass... Love to know how you managed that since I can't make a CAW for shit this year.
I made the designs years ago and just switch up the colours when I feel like it :p He's used the same face paint design and tights designs since the import feature was added to the game, just different colours.