• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Worst Fast Food Restaurant in Each State (as of 2023)

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I do think Panda Express is pretty fucking bland though. I've had some good meals there occasionally but generally speaking it pales in comparison to actual Asian places around here, and the price isn't even really better, nor is it faster, so... I rarely choose to go there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
77dbb416bcdba7feefbf3f0b13c35ba2.jpg
heart burn city!

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Subway is disgusting. Back when I was in college there was a subway in the shopping mall and it smelled so fucking bad. Like something died in there. And it was like that for all 7 years I was there.

Also Jersey Mike's don't do Meatballs anymore.

5 guys tastes good don't get why it on there. Also it isn't fast food.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
5 guys is awesome, it's just ridiculously expensive for what you get
Yup. I always get the smallest burgers and a large fry because they give you more fries than ever. Not sure why you get a cup when the bag has a whole other cup full in it, but I don't complain. Bag fries rule.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
or they have good other burgers

I didn't say it was the best tho, they can like plenty instead or think it's too expensive. But worst is crazy to me lol I just never understand the hater lists

Unless maybe they're saying it's bad at being fast food bc it's not fast nor cheap

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I didn't say it was the best tho, they can like plenty instead or think it's too expensive. But worst is crazy to me lol I just never understand the hater lists

Unless maybe they're saying it's bad at being fast food bc it's not fast nor cheap
maybe! I'm mostly joking anyways, ain't no way it's worse than a few of the usual culprits lolol

unless they have like a single location and it sucks idk lol