• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wolverine

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Has anybody else seen this yet?

I went a couple of nights ago and without posting any spoilers, it was really enjoyable for me. A nice change from the standard light Marvel movie and not as dark as the seemingly standard DC movies these days. It sat somewhere in the middle of the two.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, make sure you stay for the mid-credit scene.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I haven't but I want to. I heard it's not like the typical superhero film. What would you give it /10?

Also, Marvel gives you a mid-credit scene every movie :obama:

I'd pitch it around 8.5. That might have something to do with my severe disliking of ninjas though. It's great to see something that isn't based on the destruction of a random American city.

I know, I watch every single one! I was just shocked at the 95% of people that left the cinema without waiting for it. I figured everybody would know to stay by now!

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd pitch it around 8.5. That might have something to do with my severe disliking of ninjas though. It's great to see something that isn't based on the destruction of a random American city.

I know, I watch every single one! I was just shocked at the 95% of people that left the cinema without waiting for it. I figured everybody would know to stay by now!

I always find it amusing when they leave lmfao. I'll def have to check it out, thanks for the input.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Not being a fan of almost OP Super heroes I tend to avoid anything Wolverine/Superman related. I haven't heard much good about it.