• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wolf of Wall Street

Gimmick

[video=youtube;iszwuX1AK6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iszwuX1AK6A[/video]​

Can't wait to see this. Looks a bit different to what you'd normally expect from Scorsese.

Heisenberg

Seen the trailer for this when it was released. Very well done and that song. :drool: Movie looks rather interesting and I know it will be pure quality with the actors and director, whom I all like and Leo is can't miss for sure. I might see it in theaters. We'll see..

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Looks quite sharp and Di Caprio is well cast, but it also looks like it might be a little too much surface without really challenging the characters. We will see.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Looks interesting. I'm a Scorsese fan, and love Leo, so I'll be checking it out.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I usually do my best to avoid the theaters but the whole premise of this movie has me intrigued with Leo and Scorsee I think this should deliver. I may wait for some more informed folks to judge it first though.

Troy

I like the look of this film and the story that it is based on is good even if it has been done a few times before. Leo is great and I am sure will deliver a great performance, might check this out.