• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The woes of a champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Vanessa is seen in her locker room stretching and preparing herself for her upcoming match against Christina Morgan, but she is stopped by a knock on her door*
Vanessa York: Who could that be?
*She makes her way over to the door and opens it*
Luis Alvarado: Hola Spark Champion Extraordinaire! How's the most importante champion of all Ignition holding up?
*Luis takes a seat on one of the locker room benches and notices the title sitting next to him.*

Luis Alvarado: So this is the Spark Championship eh? Didn't realize it was this shiny up close.
*Luis goes into his pocket and pulls out a pair of shades*
Luis Alvarado: Much better.
*Vanessa sits next to Luis who's admiring his reflection in the championship*
Vanessa York: Luis, I have a question to ask you.
Luis Alvarado: Is it more advice?

Vanessa York: I guess you could say that.
Luis Alvarado: Okay, dodge.
Vanessa York: If you see something coming your way move, yeah I know that one. The advice I really need is how to be a champion.
Luis Alvarado: What do you mean?
Vanessa York: I don't feel like a champion Luis, I feel like a girl that just got lucky.
Luis Alvarado: Then you have some pretty fantastic luck.

Vanessa York: I feel like I don't deserve the championship especially when there are Women who are on a completely different level compared to me.
Luis Alvarado: You did get thrown into the deep end but there's one thing that you're forgetting.
Vanessa York: What's that?

*Luis stands up with ferocity*
Luis Alvarado: Unlike everyone else that drowned in the deep end,
*He points at Vanessa*
Luis Alvarado: You swam, you started kicking your legs and flapping them arms and started to swim. You know what you have that those other Women don't?
*Luis clutches his chest*
Luis Alvarado: It's heart. You have heart, you have determination, when people knock you down you get right back up and you knock them down. And unlike you, they don't get back up.
*He reaches his hand out to Vanessa*
Luis Alvarado: Stand with me, Vanessa. Stand with me and show the world that you are the champion and that it won't be leaving your waist anytime soon.

*She looks at Luis's hand*
Vanessa York: You know,
*With a smile on her face Vanessa grabs Luis's hand and stands next to him*
Vanessa York: You're pretty good at making a girl feel better.
Luis Alvarado: I know what the ladies like.
*Luis winks at Vanessa*
Vanessa York: You just had to make it weird didn't you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.