The Wing Kong Exchange (feat. Inferno)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: The Wing Kong Exchange

To Live and Die in LA

l_90180_9e189d5d.jpg

After his partner is killed, ambitious yet reckless Secret Service agent Richard Chance vows to put his murderer away at all costs. This leads him into the dangerous world of counterfeit money and to the master forger, Eric Masters. Infiltrating Masters organization, Chance and his new partner Vukovich are able to set up a buy, but they need to find $30,000 to pay him up front. As their department is not willing to give them that much, Chance sets up a daring robbery, one that will have disastrous consequences for all parties.

TLADILA1.jpg

To Live and Die in LA, released in 1985, could make a strong case for being the quintessential cerebral 1980's action film and the one by which all that followed were modeled after. Indeed such films as Ridley Scott's "Black Rain" and Nicolas Winding Refn's "Drive" can clearly point to it for inspiration. As with many other films of the 1980's, To Live and Die in LA is a microcosm of the decade itself, full of excessive violence, gratuitous sex and over the top action. At the same time, it carefully balances a morality play and tells its story in a non-linear narrative structure. These unique characteristics help it to stand out amongst the crowd and truly become a subtle masterpiece that has been examined closely to this day. Preferring to look at its world in shades of grey as opposed to the standard black and white, the film reminds us that not all heroes are good, and that not all villains are evil. Rather it allows us to decide who we want to support and who we want to vilify and, at the end, we are left with more questions than answers. Certainly a thinking man's action piece, To Live and Die in LA may not be as well known as some of its contemporaries, but its certainly better than the majority of them.

TLADILA4.jpg

"This is what all the cab drivers look like in LA. You don't even want to see the bus drivers!"

Written and directed by William Friedkin (who had previously helmed instant classics The French Connection and The Exorcist) and co-written by Gerald Petievich (who had also written the novel on which the film is based), To Live and Die in LA is a visceral and emotive film that doesn't waste any time allowing the viewer to get comfortable. Friedkin has had his fair share of misses, but he's also proven time and again to truly understand the grittier side of film. He's at his level best here, working harmoniously with cinematographer Robby Muller to create a beautiful yet haunting film. There are some shots here that are so good they'd work well as still photography, yet Friedkin chooses not to linger on any of them long enough for the casual viewer to notice. He's much more interested with finding new and exciting camera angles and lighting techniques that will immerse the viewer even further into the picture, and he succeeds admirably. The screenplay is dynamic, allowing for a lot of action while also firing out the necessary exposition when its needed. I'd use the term "subdued" for the writing style, as nothing is overtly deliberate and always seems to creep up on you. Friedkin and Petievich also have a knack for writing excellent characters and giving them juicy yet believable dialogue, something that cannot be an easy thing to do.

TLADILA5.jpg

"This ain't CSI bitch!"

The character of Chance is played by William Petersen, a veteran of 80's crime thrillers such as "Manhunter" and the eventual star of the original CSI television series. Petersen is an excellent actor who immerses himself in this reckless character fully. His slow descent into first obsession and then near-madness is done well and while he initially begins the film as a hero, its hard to look at him that way by the conclusion. His partner, Vukovich, is played by John Pankow, who many people may know as Ira Buchman from the television series "Mad About You". Pankow is also a strong actor and conveys his emotion well, particularly during a car chase that he wanted no part of. His character also experiences a genesis of sorts, and its great to watch it unfold through his eyes. Support is lent from the always serviceable John Turturro (as a money smuggler), Dean Stockwell (as a corrupt lawyer), Debra Feuer and Darlanne Fluegel (smoking hot chicks). The villain, Eric Masters, is played by Willem Dafoe and let's just say if you're a fan of his work you will not be disappointed. Though this is earlier in his career, its still obvious that Dafoe is a unique talent, and his work in this role really shines through. It's amazing that for all the evil he does, you can still look at him as sympathetic, a true indicator of Dafoe's talents.

TLADILA2.jpg

"All things being equal, I'd much rather be in LA than Vietnam."

As it is an action film, it follows that there has to be some serious action here, and while Friedkin definitely wants to focus on the storytelling, he still finds time to knock our socks off. We even get some bungee jumping (unique at the time) near the beginning to help establish just how reckless Chance is. Later we're treated to a great foot chase through an airport and another one across a bridge. We also get to see the counterfeit production process (not using plates either, this is a more photo-static version) which is given enough time to make us think that we may actually understand it. There's also plenty of slam-bang 80's action music courtesy of 80's slam-bang pop group Wang Chung, who did the entire soundtrack. While the theme song to the film is not one of their best efforts, Dance Hall Days is, and we get it in a STRIP CLUB, so yeah, that's a total win. Their instrumentals are also really well done, particularly the intro credits song, that just screams 1980's in every way imaginable. Finally, Friedkin is also an expert at the car chase (as seen in his previous film The French Connection) and so decides to do another one here, with typically fantastic results. This chase, which lasts nearly 9 minutes, is superb and a true highlight of the film. Here's the scene in its entirety and in HD...you know you love me.

[video=youtube;IdXNnwxWkeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdXNnwxWkeU&feature=related[/video]​

Now that's what I call a goddamn car chase and I highly doubt anyone would argue that with me. However, its not always about the action here, and that is what helps to set To Live and Die in LA apart from so many other films. Unlike any before it, this film chooses to paint the hero in the same light as the villain, making him just as immoral and just as willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. When Chase realizes he cannot rely on his own department to provide him with the money he needs, he has no qualms about putting his and his partner's lives in danger by robbing a supposed jewel smuggler for it. These sort of on-the-edge cop characters would become more prevalent as the years went on, but its this film where the archetype began. Unfortunately for this character, he learns that doing whatever it takes to be a hero doesn't always turn out the way you expect it to, and before the film is over he has not only been punished for his actions, he's led another to become like him as well. The film doesn't choose to be moral though, rather it simply puts these characters on display and makes us wonder why we should be cheering for any of them in the first place. As I mentioned above, its this "shades of grey" approach that makes the film compelling and allows it to transcend typical action fluff and become something a lot more powerful. Truly a modern film-noir in every sense, To Live and Die in LA is sleek, stylish and has a lot to say while saying little, which makes it an anomaly, but a welcome one all the same.

TLADILA6.jpg

"If only it was this easy...."

To Live and Die in LA was shot on a budget of $6 million and earned over $17 million at the box office. It also helped to usher in a new era of gritty action films while proving that style could indeed survive without the proper balance of substance. That's not to say it doesn't have any substance at all, because it does, but in the Miami Vice era the sizzle was equally as valuable as the steak. To Live and Die in LA provides a great deal of that sizzle, which is why its still as potent today as it was some 27 years ago when it was released. That's what I call some serious staying power. Hyper-kinetic and superficial to the extreme, you would do well to check out To Live and Die in LA and see just what the 1980's were really all about. 8/10.

TLADILA3.jpg

"Probably the only time you'll ever see a woman sit by and watch a man burn money in a fire instead of on her."

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Prometheus

l_1446714_eb7defbd.jpg

After discovering similar patterns at multiple dig sites around the world, a pair of archaeologists become convinced that they are a message which will lead mankind to their creators. After convincing an extremely wealthy man to back their expedition, they head off to space along with a crew of various scientists and military men. When they reach their destination, they discover remnants of a society that appears to have vanished, but they are not alone. Something evil exists on the planet, something that could spell the end of mankind forever.

P1-1.jpg

Prometheus is Ridley Scott's return to both science-fiction and the Alien franchise that he helped to create. In a way, its rather fitting that Scott be the filmmaker, given the fact that the film itself raises so many questions about creation. While its a science-fiction piece first and foremost, there is enough allegory and metaphor going on to take it into the realms of mythology, much like the being it takes its name from. Instead of choosing to go the simple route of rehashing the original ideas that it takes its inspiration from, Prometheus instead attempts to re-invent the very genre that it belongs in. Though this doesn't always work as well as Scott may have hoped, it still does an admirable job of being a very different type of summer blockbuster than we're used to seeing. Perhaps that is the point. The titan Prometheus stole fire from the God's and brought it to mankind, ushering in a new era of human achievement and bettering the lives of everyone. In the case of this film, Ridley Scott has stolen some sort of metaphorical fire and ushered in a new era of filmmaking, one that will greatly improve our cinematic experiences for years to come.

P6.jpg

"Debuting this year at the Olympics, Vacuum Surfing."

Directed by Scott, who hadn't filmed a science-fiction in 30 years (the last being Blade Runner) and written by Jon Spaihts (previously wrote The Darkest Hour) and Damon Liindelof (well known for creating Lost, not as well known for writing the horrible Cowboys and Aliens), the film is, on the surface, a prequel to Scott's original Alien. However, to simply call it a prequel would be doing it a disservice as it is also a film that can easily stand on its own merits. There are several thematic elements that borrow from the original film and its sequels, but Prometheus is by no means a carbon copy of its predecessors. In fact, there are many times that it seems Scott went out of his way to intentionally distance this film from those, which actually works in its favour. Having already seen Alien and its sequels, I did not go into this film expecting more of the same, and thankfully I didn't get much. At this point I think it wise to mention that if you ARE going into it expecting yet another chapter in the Alien franchise, you will most likely be disappointed. Keeping an open mind is the key here, and if you do so you will be rewarded for it.

P3-1.jpg

"Hey, I know that planet."

The cast, for the most part, is very strong and up to the task of telling this unique story. In particular, Michael Fassbender (who is quickly becoming a must-see performer) brings an incredibly strong performance to the table as David, a synthetic life form who accompanies the others on their journey. Fassbender instantly convinced me that he wasn't a man and continues the tradition of synthetic life forms ending up as the most fascinating characters in these films. Charlize Theron adds not only the star-recognition that her name should bring but an excellent performance as well. Even though I found her character to be fairly cliched, she did a good job of rising above the limitations of the role and making it her own. Idris Elba also brings some serious acting talent to the film as the ship's captain and actually manages to become a very compelling character in a short amount of time. Most of the others are serviceable though Noomi Rapace, playing the main heroine of the film tends to go over the top from time to time, which becomes distracting. Luckily she doesn't have to worry about winning the "worst thespian in the film award" since she gets to share the screen with Logan Marshall-Green. I don't know who thought this guy would be a solid addition to the cast, but they should never be allowed to cast a film again because he's absolutely horrible. It doesn't help that his character is written in a slipshod manner, but normally great actor's and actresses can rise above that (see Theron) and still give forth a good effort. Green is completely out of his element here and thankfully he doesn't get the lion's share of the screen time.

P7.jpg

"I don't know what this is but I do know that drugs would make it even cooler."

Prometheus is a visually striking film, one of the best I've ever seen and a real landmark achievement for its filmmakers. The opening sequence alone is worth not only the price of admission but also a bump up to the Imax 3D screenings, as it is simply stunning to behold. Along with that scene, there are several incredible effects shots such as the one seen above and some fantastic action sequences towards the end. Considering how far-fetched the entire affair is, its incredible that Scott and his crew were capable of making everything seem so real. The story here is also fairly complex and compliments the equally complex special effects well. Though I did have some serious issues with a few parts of it (see the next paragraph for those) I still found it worked as well as it should. Telling this particular story was never going to be without its share of challenges, and to their credit the writers did manage to make it as coherent as possible while still provoking some deep thoughts. Finally, if Scott's goal was to set up potential sequels, he has done more than enough to sow those particular seeds, and so I anxiously await what's next to come.

P2-1.jpg

"I'm not sure what's down there but I'm sure its scary as hell."

I do have an issue with certain elements of the script though, and without going into too much detail (so as not to spoil the film for others) there are a few scenes that just don't make sense to me. There appears to be a portion of the film missing in the second act, one that would really have been beneficial for the viewer had it been included. I can only hope that there's some form of director's cut on the way (even though Scott denies it) because without it the film feels disjointed during this portion. There are also some typically Hollywood moments here and most of them don't work very well at all. Thankfully they are few, and the rest of the script is fairly solid if uninspired at times. Scott prefers to shoot the film at a meandering pace, making it a slow burn of sorts, which really serves to enhance it. The score (by Scott regular Marc Streitenfeld) is superb and really fits well with what's occurring on screen, while the usage of Chopin's "Raindrops" is a particularly nice touch. Dariusz Wolski's cinematography is also impeccable and really shows a lot of improvement over his previous works. Strictly speaking from a technical standpoint, the film is near flawless, and if only the script could have been as well, Prometheus would have ended up as something incredibly special instead of just a very well made film.

P4-1.jpg

"If they release this as a toy, I am totally buying two of them."

Prometheus was shot on an estimated budget of $130 million and should have no trouble making that back in short order. It's a film that any Alien fan will want to see even though, as I've said before, they should definitely lower their expectations. I do fear that this film will never be able to live up to its hype, and to be fair, it shouldn't have to. Rather, people should choose to go into it with open eyes and a willingness to explore a different side of what the Alien franchise has to offer. If Prometheus is indeed a re-invention of the franchise (as I hope it is) then I do believe that it will be looked at fondly in the coming years as the catalyst for great things. As one character mentions, the biggest things have the smallest beginnings, and while Prometheus is by no means a "small film", the future of this franchise may indeed have the beginning portion to thank in the long run. If you're looking for a film that will make you think and keep you entertained at the same time, you can look no further than Prometheus, easily the best film I've seen so far this year and a safe bet to be on my top 10 list at the end of it. 8.5/10.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

The general gist I'm getting from it is pretty much what you said. Lower your expectations of "Alien prequel" and just accept it as a standalone sci-fi film and it's pretty darn good.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The general gist I'm getting from it is pretty much what you said. Lower your expectations of "Alien prequel" and just accept it as a standalone sci-fi film and it's pretty darn good.

Yep, that pretty much covers it.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

I will say it looks very pretty and I'll probably see it on DVD. But alas, everyone I know who wants to see the film already has so it'll have to wait.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I will say it looks very pretty and I'll probably see it on DVD. But alas, everyone I know who wants to see the film already has so it'll have to wait.

That's too bad man, its definitely a theatre film. The visuals are incredible.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Piranha 3DD

l_1714203_d65cbbd2.jpg

Big Wet, a water-based theme park in Arizona is set to open amidst great fanfare. Though the surrounding community still remembers the tragic events at Lake Victoria a couple of years ago, nobody imagines that the killer piranha from that day are still around. However, they soon rear their ugly heads and set their sights on Big Wet, ready to devour anyone and everyone that is in their path.

P3DD1.jpg

I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell everyone here how much I love a good "bad movie". In fact, one only has to go back to the beginning of this thread to see some of the "gems" I've endured over the years. Piranha 3DD is one of those "gems" to be sure, a film that serves no useful purpose and could quite possibly be considered by some to be one of the biggest pieces of crap ever made. So of course it follows that I absolutely loved it and sat through the entire thing with a huge smile on my face. Let's put it this way, the film is a sequel to a remake about killer piranha attacking people and tearing them apart in gruesome and vicious ways. I don't know about you, but that doesn't exactly scream Oscar-material to me, so imagining it to be anything of the sort would be insane. Rather its best to go into a film like this knowing exactly what you're looking for, kills, boobs and a few laughs. If that's all you care about, then you're going to enjoy this, because that's really all there is to it. Sometimes the simplest things are the most effective, and while Piranha 3DD can hardly be called a masterpiece or even a decent film, its still effective in its simplicity.

P3DD2.jpg

"This scene was obviously shot by a TNA cameraman."

The film is directed by John Gulager, son of cult horror actor Clu Gulager and director of the Feast series. Gulager's work on those Feast films (particularly the first one) was quite good and showed that he's an above-average director when given the opportunity to shine. Here he doesn't get the biggest budget to work with and certainly has to deal with a cast of crappy actors, but he still manages to give the film a definite feel. He pulls off some pretty hilarious shots including the standard gore and shock stuff, and while we've seen most of it before it feels pretty fresh here. The script is written by Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan and Joel Soisson (who all worked on the Feast films in some capacity) and is actually not too bad considering the subject matter its dealing with. Besides, it takes a certain type of talent to come up with dialogue like "he cut off his penis because something came out of my vagina" and somehow manage to make it work in the context of the film. That's definitely no small feat, and while the entire film screams low budget to high heaven, its certainly not the complete and utter crap-fest that some people would make it out to be. Besides, how the hell can a film be bad when its got THIS going for it?

piranaha.gif

"Double the D's BABY!!"

Those wonderful breasts belong to Tabitha Taylor, who was sadly un-credited even though she gives that excellent performance, which I think is a real shame. You know what else is a real shame? The fact that the casting director for this film appears to have been on crack when he chose the actors and actresses, since many of them are absolutely terrible. Luckily this film does rely on the "star power" of its cameo performers, mainly Gary Busey, Christopher Lloyd David Hasselhoff. In fact, Lloyd is delightfully over the top in his brief appearance while Hasselhoff totally steals the show by playing himself. Pretty much every great moment in the second half of the film has something to do with him and I am very happy that he chose to star in it even though it may be career suicide. Then again, its not like he was doing a whole hell of a lot with his career anyway, so it probably won't hurt him too much. I'll also say this, Danielle Panabaker and Katrina Bowden may not be able to act all that well, but they are unbelievably hot and so totally make up for that lack of talent by just standing around looking sexy in skimpy clothes. The male leads are all pretty weak as well, and particular mention must go to Chris Zylka as the town deputy, because his performance is bested by the CGI piranha and the inner tubes that people use to float down the lazy river. Seriously, he is that awful, and the fact that we have to wait nearly the entire film to see him killed really sucks! Oh, I almost forgot Ving Rhames making a return as Deputy Fallon, and this time he's sporting some interesting appendages that play into a hilarious scene towards the end.

P3DD3.jpg

"Don't hassle the Hoff."

In a way, this is a tale of two separate films, the one that occurs before David Hasselhoff shows up and the one after. The first part is fairly slow and plodding, though it does have its elements of suspense and surprise. In fact, I was rather shocked to see so few people actually killed off during this portion. However, once Hasselhoff shows up, things kick into high gear and really don't let up until the end. I will say this, if you're expecting as much gore as the first film, you're going to be disappointed, since its definitely not on par with that one. What you do get here is a lot more comedy than the first, and most of it done better as well. There's some particularly funny stuff done in slow-motion with a classical soundtrack that had me howling and while the gore is lacking, there are still some great death sequences here. Oh and boobs. Lots of boobs. It moves along so quickly that one barely has time to register how bad it is and I believe that may be its strongest asset. Well that and remembering not to take itself seriously, which it most certainly does not. So yes, it is a completely inane film and is so outrageous in its excess that its hard to rate, but as I said, its also just totally entertaining in its stupidity.

P3DD4.jpg

"Watch out, hot chick coming through."

Piranha 3DD was shot on a $20 million budget and so far has made less than $200,000 at the box office. Ouch. That seriously sucks because its a film that at least deserves a slightly wider audience than that. I'm hopeful that it makes its money back on VOD and eventual DVD release, because as I say, its really not a horrible film by any stretch. Sure it may have no redeeming qualities, bad acting and a weak plot, but come on, so did the Arthur remake and that managed to make money. The bottom line here is, if you're a fan of bad movies or are capable of lowering your expectations to near unfathomable levels, you're going to be in for a treat. If you're a film snob, stay away, because it wasn't made for you in the first place. 5/10.

Castiel

Reaction score

Exactly what I expected your review to sound like, I haven't gotten around to watching it yet but it's obvious that it's supposed to just be one of those bad but enjoyable movies. You said it focuses more on comedy which is good, that's definitely where it's aim should be since that's how many took the first anyways. I thought Hoff was just making a cameo but he actually has a big role? That's fine by me! Sucks to hear about how bad it's doing but I imagine it'll do alright with DVD sales.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Sure it may have no redeeming qualities, bad acting and a weak plot, but come on, so did the Arthur remake and that managed to make money.

On this note, I saw Arthur last night and actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I can understand the criticism behind it, but I'm a Brand fan, and if you don't like the guy then you certainly won't enjoy it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

there are a few scenes that just don't make sense to me. There appears to be a portion of the film missing in the second act, one that would really have been beneficial for the viewer had it been included. I can only hope that there's some form of director's cut on the way (even though Scott denies it) because without it the film feels disjointed during this portion. There are also some typically Hollywood moments here and most of them don't work very well at all. Thankfully they are few, and the rest of the script is fairly solid if uninspired at times.

This is what disturbs me about Prometheus. I've heard the same thing from everyone who has seen it and from other reviews I have read. Most people, with the exception of you have really gave it a thumbs down, which is why I am hesitant to watch it. Like a lot of these movies I hear it is pretty spectacular visually, yet uninspiring as far as script or acting. A lot of questions as to why certain things happen that don't get explained at all.

As far as Piranha 3DD. I loved it. It wasn't as great as the first one though. I wasn't expecting it to be so that helped it. It was watchable in the same category as all the cheesy SyFy shark movies. Everyone should give it a chance. Although, I would like to know how much of that $20 million was spent on Hoff's salary because it sure as hell wasn't spent on CGI or any good effects lol.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

This is what disturbs me about Prometheus. I've heard the same thing from everyone who has seen it and from other reviews I have read. Most people, with the exception of you have really gave it a thumbs down, which is why I am hesitant to watch it. Like a lot of these movies I hear it is pretty spectacular visually, yet uninspiring as far as script or acting. A lot of questions as to why certain things happen that don't get explained at all.
The thing is, I'm sure there's going to be another one, and since that's the case they really didn't want to reveal everything and directly tie it in to Alien, since they'd have nothing left to do. After I saw it the second time, my complaints about the script being uninspired kind of subsided and I found there to be a lot of depth to it. As far as the acting goes, there's enough strong work here to weed out the one or two characters who stink.

As far as Piranha 3DD. I loved it. It wasn't as great as the first one though. I wasn't expecting it to be so that helped it. It was watchable in the same category as all the cheesy SyFy shark movies. Everyone should give it a chance. Although, I would like to know how much of that $20 million was spent on Hoff's salary because it sure as hell wasn't spent on CGI or any good effects lol.

I hope Hoff got the lion's share of the budget, because he was totally the best part of the movie. :lol: Speaking of SyFy shark movies, have you seen Jersey Shore Shark Attack yet? I downloaded it the other day but haven't gotten around to it.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

No, I haven't even heard of it. I don't get online much and haven't kept up with a lot. When I am online I am looking at meme's, twitter or Facebook.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

So I just watched Jersey Shore Shark Attack. That movie was probably the worst I have seen from SyFy shark movies. It was still so bad it was awesome. Especially when they were shooting them. Watching them show guns with so much kick was hilarious. I was laughing pretty good at that. The whole movie made me laugh really. Funny how shooting them once with a 9mm was killing them. :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

So I just watched Jersey Shore Shark Attack. That movie was probably the worst I have seen from SyFy shark movies. It was still so bad it was awesome. Especially when they were shooting them. Watching them show guns with so much kick was hilarious. I was laughing pretty good at that. The whole movie made me laugh really. Funny how shooting them once with a 9mm was killing them. :lol:
I popped it on last night but I got distracted so I'll try again today. Sounds hilariously bad though. :lol:

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

The names of the characters is the best part of the movie.