• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The weirdest thing in my life.

Derrick

..Has happened to me today. So, just when I came back from school (yes, I still go to school, since I'm only 17), my father and I were talking about random sports shit and the doorbell rang. So I went to the door to see a postman and he was like "I need Mr. Derrick Carter, please". And I was like "Okay, that's me. What do you want" and he was like "I have a package for you.". I looked at his bag and I saw a semi-big package between all those envelopes he had in there. So he was like "sign this paper that I gave it to you personally" and I was like "ok.". And I got the package. I went to the kitchen and put it on the table, my father also came to see what is it, and what was weird is that the only thing written on the paper the sent thing was wrapped in was my name and address. So I opened it. To my surprise, it was a BIG bar of chocolate. It must have been someone who knows something about me, because it was a Milka chocolate with the biscuit filling (I love them crunchy chocolates). The even weirder thing is that the chocolate was from Germany I think, since everything on it was in German. I ate it. Well not the whole chocolate, I left two bars of it for later. But it's still weird. I can take a photo of the chocolate for you.

So random. So weird. Who the fuck sent me a chocolate without any note or sign about who sent it. No note, no name, no nothing. Just the chocolate, apparently from Germany or something.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I don't think personally I would have ate any of it if I didn't really know where it came from or why you got it. Nice story, though.

Derrick

I ate it since it was chocolate, what did you expect. I can take a photo of it, it's a normal milka biscuit chocolate. The only difference is that it's in german though.

Chriss

Somebody just wanted to really confuse you by sending you a chocolate from Germany, that's it.