The Weed thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dademo

Reaction score
I'm sure this is the completely wrong place to post this thread, and for that I apologize but if that Weed thread was shut down, does that mean that starting threads about any drug use is forbidden? Not to attack anyone. I understand that it was mainly shut down due to drama, but in the first post, it actually did seem like the TS was trying to just have a meaningful discussion with other stoners on the forum. Didn't seem too out of hand, but later in the thread drama was started, so I understand. but that's not why I'm making this thread.

I assumed that a thread regarding any kind of drug use COULD spark a meaningful discuss between members, whether it's write or wrong, whether they decide to use drugs or not, etc. Of course having these discussions without members attacking eachother.

Again, sorry if it was wrong to create a thread. Just felt like it was better to address the forum rather than a single admin on the matter. Only reason I say this is because I was gonna start a Marijuana thread but wasn't sure if it was forbidden or not.

PS. I understand posting the pictures of the pot was sort of over the line since this is primarily a wrestling forums. It's not a marijuana forum.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Used to smoke, quit, mainly for health and monetary reasons, it's just a temporary "thrill" imo. Most people I know eventually quit and reverted back to using nothing (like myself), and the others for some reason seemed to have moved on to harder drugs, I wasn't having any of the latter, and I realized that my true self was someone who actually liked being sober 24/7....I don't judge people who drink or smoke, but the negatives far outweigh the benefits, specifically smoking...it's 2012 ffs. And people who use hard drugs are fucking Blue, so I don't associate with them at all.

Nearing one year of being completely sober. :punk:

(Personal opinion)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I'm sure this is the completely wrong place to post this thread, and for that I apologize but if that Weed thread was shut down, does that mean that starting threads about any drug use is forbidden? Not to attack anyone. I understand that it was mainly shut down due to drama, but in the first post, it actually did seem like the TS was trying to just have a meaningful discussion with other stoners on the forum. Didn't seem too out of hand, but later in the thread drama was started, so I understand. but that's not why I'm making this thread.

I assumed that a thread regarding any kind of drug use COULD spark a meaningful discuss between members, whether it's write or wrong, whether they decide to use drugs or not, etc. Of course having these discussions without members attacking eachother.

Again, sorry if it was wrong to create a thread. Just felt like it was better to address the forum rather than a single admin on the matter. Only reason I say this is because I was gonna start a Marijuana thread but wasn't sure if it was forbidden or not.

PS. I understand posting the pictures of the pot was sort of over the line since this is primarily a wrestling forums. It's not a marijuana forum.

Yeah there were a number of reasons for it being closed and that was just one of them. Also what is there to talk about really? Either you like do it or you don't often it is more of an addiction than something someone would do out of choice. Its hardly like comparing movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.