The Walking Dead Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Probably the worst episode of the season last night. Not only has Andrea proven her loyalty to Woodbury, Tyreese & company did too. Kinda shocked at Hershel being a supporter of Merle, but it was good to see Rick somewhat sane.

Starting to think the war with Woodbury will go into the 4th season.

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
My favorite characters are Lori and Maggie as I really want to have sex with them. It's a close call but thus far I think season 3 is beating 1 as my favorite.

Ben

Reaction score
Last 2 episodes have been amazing, this season really has been great. Still wondering if this all spills over to next season though or if we get a finish to the battle with the governor on the finale. Imagine Andrea is going to get out of the Governor's RAPE chamber just a question of how.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
To be honest this show kind of lost me as a fan once the zombies became forgotten secondary characters and it just became a typical 'mankind sucks and will always war with one another instead of survive' show.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Well a zombie slaughterfest would have been boring by the end of the first season, a character driven drama about survival after the fall is clearly more entertaining, or the comic would have been canceled years ago. Its already in its 11th year.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Fair enough, it just doesnt interest me, its a zombie show. If I want to see small 'tribes' warring with larger armies theres a thousand other shows and movies that have done that premise. Mankind trying to survive the zombie apocalypse is a rarer thing TV show wise as opposed to just trying to survive each other.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
The zombies will always be there, and its only a matter of time until they come in larger groups that the survivors cannot deal with so easily.

Its actually more realistic with other bands of humans being threats, no matter how bad things get we will still do horrible things to each other if it means being able to live for even just another couple minutes. Not everyone can be a friend.

Ben

Reaction score
The governor biting off Merle's fingers was pretty amazing. At least Merle resumed himself a bit taking out some of the Governor's crew. Seemed weird though that there was so few people at the exchange though prison group prob could of caused even more damage if they went with the full crew.

Excited for the finale expecting to see at least a few main and recurring side members of the cast getting killed.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
My only issue with that is the prison group knowing that Phillip & his most trusted men would be at the meeting point, and didn't even come up with a plan of attacking Woodbury at that time. They didn't even need to do anything to divide the forces, and could have severely hurt the community, leaving Woodbury & the prison at about even manpower.

Sad to see Merle go, as Michael Rooker is one of my favorite actors.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thank FX for a marathon today, caught most of the first eight episodes. Great cliffhanger to end it at with Merle and Daryl reuniting with the rest of that new group wanting to kill them. Can't wait to see what happens next. I still find the Andrea character insufferable, she was so weak then became strong and now has become a weak follower again. Hope she dies this season. They have done well by killing off enough characters to keep it "realistic" without destroying the feel of the show. I like how Carl has become a man and a leader now, they have managed his transition well. Interested in seeing what happens with that other group that found the prison, I like how Carl locked them in the cell until the others return.

Haven't read ahead with what happens as I want to be surprised. Hope that Merle and Daryl team up and just destroy that Woodbury group somehow. I think there is another marathon tomorrow so I will definitely watch that.

Ben

Reaction score
Really did not expect to see Andrea die, she's still around in the comics, but comic Andrea and TV Andrea are really different so not a huge loss to see her go. Governor going Ape Shit on pretty much his entire group was unexpected where he goes from here though I don't know, he's got no one left minus the 2 remaining guys and Woodberry is more or less a ghost town. Prision group is huge now though but I don't see it lasting long, expect next season to start with another attack on the prison from the Govenor as really destroying them is really all he has left now.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I don't think the Governor's gonna attack the prison for any time soon. I have a feeling the fourth season is gonna start with him driving into Woodbury only to find no one's there. He's probably gonna walk off emotionless, leaving us wondering where the hell he's gonna go. We won't see him until probably the mid season finale where he comes back with his long ass hair, huge beard, and decked out outfit like in the comics. That's not until the fourth season so we can discuss that when it comes.

A lot of complaints for the season finale but I thought it was fantastic. It was pretty obvious Andrea was gonna die with her taking years to cut herself open. At least she went out with a bang. Carl killed it this episode also, that verbal smackdown on Rick which was the truth honestly. No risks, you either kill first or face the consequences later. Tyreese joining the group is gonna be a pleasure next season. I wonder if he's gonna become Rick's right hand man as Daryl's there, either way I'm glad he's there.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
There really is a god. Andrea dying was two seasons too late. Even though she was in the Governer's rape dungeon I had no sympathy for her since she sided with his group over her original group. Terribly written character and for me there was no interest in her trying to get away from Milton as I wanted her to die. I would have felt more sympathy if it was Carol and half the time I forget she is even on the show. Nice to see Merle go out in a blaze of glory by taking out so many of their group. I liked the final battle between the two groups although I have expected the prison group to take Woodbury whilst the Governer attacked the prison. The Governer shooting his entire group was unexpected, not sure why those two guys stuck with him when he is clearly going to kill them later if they don't kill him first. Looking forward to seeing what happens with the large prison group now. I like how Rick gave up sole control, no one person should have that burden and it makes sense for all 7/8 of them to vote instead. Expecting Carol and Hershel to die next season.

I do wish that it was more about battling the zombies again rather than man vs man. I want to see them fortifying the prison, getting supplies, burning zombies or trying for a better location next season more than fighting with another group of humans.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[video=youtube;Dxg27QsaIEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxg27QsaIEY[/video]

Trailer looks awesome. Packed trailer. Season looks really unpredictable and the show keeps getting stronger. A lot of character and story development.