The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I just got done the other day with running through every episode for the first time. AMC did a marathon of the entire series for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and I decided on a whim to DVR every single one of them and try the show out and I ended up loving it. Also love I got hooked when there's only one month remaining until the show returns.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I lost track of it and haven't got round to watching the rest of this season

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I just got done the other day with running through every episode for the first time. AMC did a marathon of the entire series for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and I decided on a whim to DVR every single one of them and try the show out and I ended up loving it. Also love I got hooked when there's only one month remaining until the show returns.
Have a favourite character? I thought it got a bit slow in Season 3.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Have a favourite character? I thought it got a bit slow in Season 3.

Rick is a bit of a predictable answer but he along with Daryl would probably be my favorites. Merle was a funny and cool character too for the time he got.

I agree that S3 was a bit slow but I get that they needed time to really build up The Governor as an imposing villain. I didn't have a lick of interest in he and Andrea's relationship, though. I ended up loving him as a villain regardless (he was boring at first but he ended up growing on me), plus seeing Merle return was awesome even though he was offed at the end of the season. S4 was definitely an improvement and I'm glad the prison chapter is over. The remaining eight episodes of S4 are gonna feel a fresh start.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Can't wait for the series to return on 9th February, can't time go faster.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'm gonna chime in and recommend you all to read the current comics going on.

Negan>>>>>>>>>>> GOVERNOR

Negan is a fucking boss.

Mean Smark Callous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.redmeat.com
who else in here watches the show AND reads the comics? im interested to see which characters are gonna show up in season 4. gabriel? abraham? i hope they use abraham for sure. total bad-ass