The vignette from Raw...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Just name your sources. The WWE is not ever going to be contacted and investigate this shit anyways.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Alrighty then. I'm full of shit. We'll just wait and see, until then, It WILL be Streak vs Career, yet again....I won't post on here since everyone has such a negative attitude.

By all means go ahead. We certainly won't miss the quality breaking news that you have been providing us for years now.

and btw, my sources (two) are involved in the industry directly, are hired and perform on television, but they're not credible so I'll just stay shushed.

Nobody is questioning your sources, (because there aren't any) they are questioning you.

ahorrig

Reaction score
taker and HHH, it wont be BAD, but i doubt it will be the best match there.

1chiban

Reaction score
Hmm. It seems that the WWE didn't think Miz-Cena and Edge-ADR would bring in enough buys. That's a shame as it's up to them to build the matches well enough (but they are probably right :p) What with The Rock being there, and now Trips-'Taker being on the card, it seems they are trying to reach out to old fans who have turned away? Wouldn't surprise me if Trish Stratus ended up having a match involving LayCool after Sunday's botched escapades.

ahorrig

Reaction score
Maybe eve and trish taking them on? (unless awesome kong comes in to wwe before then)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Try Trish and Kelly...

1chiban

Reaction score
I quite like Alvarez's suggestion - The Bellas bring in Kong to get rid of Gail Kim. If it means we get a decent Kim-Kong match at 'Mania or something, then it can't be an awful thing. I still think their matches in TNA are the best womens matches I've ever seen.