The Vickie Guerrero send off : Was it crossing the line?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Look at it this way.... Clown's get humiliated on a regular basis and she's probably one of the best paid 'clowns out' there for the last few years.

@ Undertaker The Great: No-one slated Big Daddy V for his appearance? ...You jest, surely! He was known as Big Titty V (or worse) round here. More generally, I couldn't possibly count the times I've heard wrestler X or Y described as "a fat peice of shit".

Spare us the sexual equality 'card'.

The only real gripe I see with the situation is that it does clumsily encourage a certain attitude when it comes to 'the weight issue'; particular because WWE, in part, cater to a particularly impressionable age-group.

...Then again, I'm sure WWE would just claim that Edge was meant to be seen as the villain of the peice.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I personally didn't think it was over the top. IMO it was a heel cutting a heel promo. And im sure as stated above if Vickie had a major problem with it she would have said and quit long before she did. I could see other ppl finding it offensive. As some people get offended more easily than others. But Vickie did not strike as that type off person. I cant say for sure as i dont know how she feels that why it's only my opinion. But to stay as long as she has and she has she must be ok with it. Ive seen a lot more offensive things done to women. Take Vince and trish for example he did some pretty humiliating shit to her. I would assume that if anyone has a major prob with whats been asked of them or said to them on air, Then they would have there say or quit. End of the day everyone has a choice in life. They dont have to do anything they dont want.