• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Universal Title should get a recolor?

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
I don't think the problem is the design, I think it just needs a recolor, if one day the belts switch brands red definitely won't work with Smackdown.

I thought of one the past few months in my head, but I can't use computer paint tools for shit so I'll explain it pretty easily: lose the red and use black and BRONZE. I think Bronze would be an interesting edge other than gold.

Any ideas?

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
I don't think the problem is the design, I think it just needs a recolor, if one day the belts switch brands red definitely won't work with Smackdown.

I thought of one the past few months in my head, but I can't use computer paint tools for shit so I'll explain it pretty easily: lose the red and use black and BRONZE. I think Bronze would be an interesting edge other than gold.

Any ideas?
Well to add to your comment, I think the whole idea was to make belts that kinda reflect each brand. I don't know if they're going to do the title change for the top belts since they've done the first draft in years but you never know. Plus the tag titles are also colored as well on both brands so that's a total of 5 to 6 belts (if you include changing the World Heavyweight title). I often thought make them darker colors instead of bright awkward ones so a dark crimson (like red wine) for Raw and like a navy blue for Smackdown Live, that way they don't stick out like a sore thumb. As far as the gold change, white gold for all of Smackdown Live titles and rose gold for Raw, sounds fair??

Last edited:

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
the world title is #1, bronze is for 3rd place and I highly doubt the title will ever go to Smackdown anyways. I think the titles are fine the way they are right now and the colors pop and grab attention

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Well to add to your comment, I think the whole idea was to make belts that kinda reflect each brand. I don't know if they're going to do the title change for the top belts since they've done the first draft in years but you never know. Plus the tag titles are also colored as well on both brands so that's a total of 5 to 6 belts (if you include changing the World Heavyweight title). I often thought make them darker colors instead of bright awkward ones so a dark crimson like red for Raw and like a navy blue for Smackdown Live, that way they don't stand out negatively. As far as the gold change, white gold for all of Smackdown Live titles and rose gold for Raw, sounds fair??
Wait, I've changed my mind on the colors of the metal pieces for Smackdown Live. Perhaps, Tungsten?? Or Titanium??

173a05208067e0769c1597baf6194273--simple-jewelry-gold-jewelry.jpg

Last edited: