The Undertaker/WrestleMania *Possible Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The undertaker returned on raw tonight. Any thoughts on what he will do after wrestlemania.

Reaction score
Re: THE UNDERTAKER

the question should be, who he will face at Wrestlemania? HHH denied him a rematch... However, I have a feeling that he will keep showing up to intimidate HHH as a sign that he wants to retire

Sabretooth

Reaction score

the question should be, who he will face at Wrestlemania? HHH denied him a rematch... However, I have a feeling that he will keep showing up to intimidate HHH as a sign that he wants to retire
Yeah but who else do you think taker will face. Sheamus is going for a title. Cm punk amd Chris jericho are gonna face off. John Cena is facing the rock. Wade Barrett and Randy orton will most likely fight. That just leaves triple h

Reaction score

I'm hoping Taker will continue to stalk HHH until he changes his mind, hence being Undertakers cue to wanting to lose at WM and retire for once

Castiel

Reaction score

Wow... you sure were quick to make a thread on this. You couldn't even have put *SPOILERS* in the title?
All I know is I certainly do not want to see another Triple H vs Undertaker match, but it's obvious if Taker challenged him that we're going to get it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Wow... you sure were quick to make a thread on this. You couldn't even have put *SPOILERS* in the title?
All I know is I certainly do not want to see another Triple H vs Undertaker match, but it's obvious if Taker challenged him that we're going to get it.

Triple H is a legend. Undertaker is a legend. They have been around the block more than once. They can put on five star matches. I'm perfectly ok with Paul Levesque vs Marc Calaway III

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

It will probably be HHH/Taker III. As much as I don't want to see it again, we will probably get it. I have the feeling Taker will do one more match after this one as he has been gone for what a year now and retire for good to get to 20-0 hopefully it will be Jericho or Cena in that battle. I think it will be weird to have a third match with them, but I do believe HBK will be involved somehow too.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: The Undertaker

The undertaker returned on raw tonight. Any thoughts on what he will do after wrestlemania.

To answer the original question, he will leave again for a year and come back just in time to take a spot on the card at next year's 'Mania away from someone who's worked all year.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

For the record, you should be less vague with your titles. Seeing as I go by GMT, I click on this thread not knowing anything about Taker's return because I haven't had time to watch Raw and boom - it's ruined. Not that I care too much.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

For the record, you should be less vague with your titles. Seeing as I go by GMT, I click on this thread not knowing anything about Taker's return because I haven't had time to watch Raw and boom - it's ruined. Not that I care too much.

I'm supposed to know that you havn't watched raw.

And fuji, once again the undertaker has given his body for 20 years and is one of the greatest superstars of all time. He deserves to only come back once a year.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

And fuji, once again the undertaker has given his body for 20 years and is one of the greatest superstars of all time. He deserves to only come back once a year.

Um, you're supposed to be courteous of other members and not ruin things for them even by accident.

And I'm not having this conversation again, he deserves nothing more than to be retired.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

You should know that not all of us are in the same timezone and watch Raw at the same time as you. I'm sorry that I can't stay up until four in the morning to watch a TV show. I probably should, it would save me being annoyed by this extremely vaguely titled thread. If I was to post TNA spoilers I wouldn't title the thread as 'Impact Wrestling', but maybe that's just me.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, there isn't really much we can do regarding spoilers. Even if he had put *Possible spoilers* in the title, I'm sure anyone with a brain could figure out without coming into the thread that Undertaker must have returned at RAW last night.

With that being said what's done is done. What do you guys think Undertaker will be doing from now until WrestleMania?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Playing Devil's Advocate for a moment, there isn't really much we can do regarding spoilers. Even if he had put *Possible spoilers* in the title, I'm sure anyone with a brain could figure out without coming into the thread that Undertaker must have returned at RAW last night.

With that being said what's done is done. What do you guys think Undertaker will be doing from now until WrestleMania?

I don't even see why this thread needed to be made. Could it not have gone in with the Raw Discussion Thread?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I don't even see why this thread needed to be made. Could it not have gone in with the Raw Discussion Thread?

Why? It's a topic regarding Undertaker's WrestleMania plans. It doesn't just pertain to last night.

Excuse me... actually he wants to know what he'll do AFTER WrestleMania.