• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sccott

Reaction score
This question that i am posting up i might regret but for sake of it here it goes.
Answer's feel free to discuss/fight or swear at one another about which Wrestling orgnisation you feel is the best. For me it has to be Total- Non-Stop Action Wrestling.
And for you WWE Nerds here is why:

1. iMPACT! Is not a brand , it is a show blueberry.
2. It is way more better than WWE , And is more exciting & hardcore.
3. If WWE Had treated their legends/former superstars better they might've stayed.
4. WWE Is PG, For kids and family. It is a children's playground. Even the tellytubby's are more hardcore.
5. TNA Has a better ring and has better fans than WWE.
6. TNA Has introduced great & exciting matches such as "King of the Mountain", Steel Asylum & Feast or Fired ladder match.
7. TNA Has more and better tag team divison.
8. TNA Involves other wrestling promotion such as New Japan Pro Wrestling.
9. TNA Has a better atmosphere than WWE.
10. TNA Has gotten better since it was founded.
11. TNA Has a better founder in Jeff Jarrett.
12. TNA Has better managment unlike WWE.
13. TNA has a better womens divison unlike the WWE.
14. TNA Has a better face (AJ Styles/Kurt Angle) than WWE(John Cena/Hornswoggle)
15. TNA Wrestling has better Pay-Per-View Names like "Genesis, Bound for glory at Destination X etc.)
16. WWE Has gone downhill ever since 2006.
17. AJ Styles vs. Daniels vs. Samoa Joe is way better than John Cena vs. Orton in a 1 hour anything goes iron man match.
18. WWE Makes Cena run everything unlike TNA They use everybody.
19. WWE Dosn't care about Heels anymore all they want is Cena, Cena , Cena
20. Jeff Hardy is way better in TNA.
21. Get ready for more superstars to come to TNA.
22. TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA!
23. TNA>x999,999,999,999>>>>>>>> WWE

TNA The ultimate Promotion in Wrestling not sports entertainment wrestling my brother!!!

The Ultimate fight starts right now:
Feel free to say what ever the **** you want go!

TNA Rulezz!!!!, WWE Droools!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm just coming back to once again profess my love for Enzo. After I made my last post I clicked on Thom's link and the second post was Enzo doing basically the same thing.

Love you man :(

fuzzy

Reaction score
I'm all for TNA, but brother, I gotta disagree with you on half the shit you spit.
Main spit that i disagree on, is that you say tna is way better than wwe and more exciting, I agree it's more hardcore than wwe for obvious reasons but and i hate to say it, wwe is much more better then tna right now and more exciting. maybe it's all the pg kids maybe it's it's a mixer of families and kids but either way there's a much bigger pop in wwe than in tna...for now though, for now...

Bigfella

Reaction score
1. Maybe if TNA was big enough, they would be able to split their roster up....blueberry
2. Wheres your proof that its better? Not even close to exciting and oh yeah hardcore...lets see people blade in every match
3. I dont think WWE cares, they have new talents
4. PG sells. Tell me when a TNA Impact gets a higher rating then WWE Experience or whatever recap show
5. how is it a better ring? looks like the same old shit. At least WWE rings have variety. Yes the fans, all 200 of them
6. "King of the Mountain", Steel Asylum & Feast or Fired ladder match are anything but great and exciting..
7. I agree with this, but it is booked shit
8. WWE doesnt need to involve any other promotions, they own a good dozen and are big enough
9. not at all. WWE world seems like home
10. and WWE hasnt got better? TBH, 2002-2004 TNA was way better then the 08-10 product
11. Jeff Jarrett good founder? LOL, im a Jarrett mark, but he tried to run the company an almost took it to shit
12. LOL Tna with good managment?
13. 100% agree.
14. TNA has a better face? Ex-WWE stars and pot smokes..nice. Compared to worldwide known peeps in WWE
15. Hard to argue this, but WWE Used to have the best PPV names
16. So has the whole wrestling industry as a whole..
17. Oh of course, but how many times do we see that happen?
18. I remember when i used to watch T-N-Angle. One episiode, Kurt was on the 1 hour impact for 40 something%. no lie
19. Because he is teh most loved superstar...
20. Because he can do drugs now an act like a dumb cunt? fair enough
21. Nice point, ya smurf. Not like WWE have FCW & NXT....
22. SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!
23. no;

lilfrank

Reaction score
For one if your going to say that one something better than the other at least use proper grammar ok,2 the resaon y they left because they were to old,3 you might think tna is more "hardcore" but play close attention there not eving hittingg each other and thats the bottom now tell me can u dig tht SUCKA

Montana

Reaction score
I liked how he didn't mention anything about how poorly TNA books their talent and the lack of storyline consistency, which results in the fans not giving a shit about the 23 reasons he listed.