Kayfabe The Two Stooges and a Bouncer - Part Two

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
thewarehouse.jpg

Swiftly, the sound of a wooden door being slammed shut is the first thing audible to the audience. The camera opens up to the inside of a small warehouse. As expected the segment begins where we left off with Vincenzo Catalona and the two "business" associates. Catalona coughs as the sudden smell of cheap colognes drift through the air. However before he can speak up, the sound of an ongoing conversation is heard from a nearby room. Vincenzo looks curious as to what is going on in the room. Louis and Tony quickly pick up on this and address the situation.

Louis: What's up, Vinnie? You look a little spooked, my friend.

Vincenzo turns his attention to Louis. He only met the two businessmen a mere two hours ago, but he already looks like he has regretted every second he has spent with them.

Vincenzo: What is this place and who the hell is that shouting? He doesn't sound remotely anything like the two of you. He hasn't got that stupid Italian accent.

Tony chuckles as he slowly steps into the conversation, having let Louis do most of the talking when outside the Nightclub.

Tony: Vinnie. Welcome to Stooge Enterprises! Glad for you to be part of the family. This is our warehouse where we manufacture and ship "various" goods to some of our clients. Also, don't worry about the shouting it happens quite often. It seems like the boss is annoyed about the offer we received for our latest shipment because it's worth more than what was paid. Oh yeah, the boss isn't from around here which is why you picked up on the accent, we're all from the city we're in right now! The Big Apple! New York City, but the boss is from somewhere in England. I think...

Tony is interrupted by Vinnie, who is obviously full of wonder, like a kid on Christmas although, he appears to be questionable about the whole thing.

Vincenzo: Stooge Enterprises!? You 'gotta be kidding me, right? I didn't know the company was named after you two. What goods do you sell anyways and why would someone pay the boss less than what the product is worth, are you sure you're running this business correctly? Where do I even fit into all this, what does the boss want with me?

Louis looks frustrated with all the questions. He pushes Tony back, seemingly to answer Vincenzo's queries.

Louis: You're a funny guy, 'ay Vinnie? Our company sells various firear....

Instantaneously, Louis is pushed backward by Tony who quickly intervenes.

Tony: Excuse my associate here. He's a bit slow and sometimes says the wrong thing.

Wiping his forehead, Tony looks back at his associate with anger and annoyance.

Tony: You'll find out what we sell eventually, Vinnie-boy. Let us just wait a little while before we tell you as you're only just being introduced to the company itself and that in its own right is a lot to take in. The reason why these "crooks" didn't play for their "product" is because we have to exchange the money and the goods in a private location. My friend Louis here was too stupid to actually calculate the amount we offered compared to what we were given. When something like this happens with a client, we have to teach them a lesson.

Tony nods his head towards a room on the opposite side of the warehouse, evidently signaling Louis to go and wait in there.

Tony: To answer your final question. We want you to live out your dream, but also provide for yourself and the company. You'll be earning a wage from both us and whatever promotion our "advisor" thinks would be best for you to succeed in. We take a cut of your wage from wrestling, so we don't lose out. However, you still make the same amount you would have made and we stay in big profit because of our "paying" clients.

Tony slowly puts his hand out for Vinnie to shake. Although hesitant at first, Vincenzo proceeds to shake his hand, mostly because he can finally live out his lifelong dream. A smirk can be seen on Tony's face as Catalona has accepted the deal.

Vincenzo: So, what do we do now?

Tony puts his arm round Vincenzo and leads him to the right side of the warehouse where another office is located.

Tony: Firstly, I'm going to show you to your office where you'll spend most of your time here at the warehouse. We'll sign a few papers to make you an official member of the family and then we're going to get our own personal driver to take you to the wrestling promotion our advisor has chosen for you. Then you will start your career and your dream of becoming a professional wrestler. One more thing. you'll meet the boss when he is ready to meet you, he's a busy man, but remember one thing. He is always watching.

Unsure whether to be glad he can try and impress the boss or creeped out at what Tony just said, Vincenzo continues to walk with Tony to his brand new office. The camera fades to black and similar to before the audience and people watching at home are not sure what to think of Vincenzo or what just happened.

Reactions: Geek773