• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The TV Challenge

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
And I'll be watching Disjointed per Blaze's request. I know very little about the show, seen it pop up in Netflix once or twice, but I have high hopes for it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Looks like I'll be watching Breaking Bad. Didn't watch too much of it back when it was on as it never really caught my attention, but maybe time will help me like it more.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Looks like I'll be watching Breaking Bad. Didn't watch too much of it back when it was on as it never really caught my attention, but maybe time will help me like it more.

It just starts off so slow, idk anyone that got hooked right away but now when I rewatch those early episodes I question how I ever didn't think they're amazing, but the show definitely benefits from every season being better than the last so it's always improving in quality

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
It just starts off so slow, idk anyone that got hooked right away but now when I rewatch those early episodes I question how I ever didn't think they're amazing, but the show definitely benefits from every season being better than the last so it's always improving in quality

For sure. The first time I tried to watch it, I didn’t get past the first one. Then I tried again last year and got so hooked because I let myself keep watching and it just sucked me in. My recent rewatch was awesome as well. So I hope Grim enjoys it.

Sabretooth

Yeah I've never been more addicted to a show than breaking bad. Literally binged the entire thing in a week. Stayed up late. Didn't do homework lmao