The tag titles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I actually had trouble remembering who it was with for a while, because it's been long-forgotten in the feud that they're invloved in. Something needs to be done. Tomko and Aj needs to drop it at the next PPV, and let the likes of LAX, MCMG, RnRi, and even Sharkboy and Curryman have a feud about it. If Aj and Tomko hold on to it any longer, the belt would lose all its prestige.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the titles havent really had much prestige in a while imo... ever since LAX lost them and they werent all that prestigious then even imo...

PeepShow

the titles havent really had much prestige in a while imo... ever since LAX lost them and they werent all that prestigious then even imo...

Of course not! It's TNA for God sakes!

But no, how could you forget who the tag champs were? If you watch the show, and keep up with the PPV's, you should know who they are. I understand they haven't really had a high profile feud, but to say you don't know who they are, is pretty far fetched if you ask me. I was hoping for the MCMG to win them soon, but after the way they seem to not be getting pushed lately, IDK. A feud between them and LAX would OWN.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I'd love to see either Aj/Tomnko Vs MCG, MCMG Vs LAX or even LAX Vs AJ/Tomko because I think all three of those teams are awesome and I don't agree that AJ and Tomko should drop the belts jsut yet.I know they aren't the best champions but it's doing its job in helping the Angle Alliance look like it holds most of the gold in TNA and putting it over. I'd like to see LAX with the titles again though, they were dominant champs..

chessarmy

Tomko and AJ will drop the tag straps at Lockdown. They are a pretty decent team, but I think LAX deserves the belts and hopefully they get their chance at Lockdown. Think about it, LAX is over, they dont have heat with Management, so what the hell aren't they getting pushed for?? With the MCMG out of the title picture indefinately, LAX would be the perfect choice and would also make a great match at Lockdown...remember, its high flying guy and Power house vs high flying guy and power house, those styles clashing (no pun intented) could make AJ and Tomko vs LAX match of the year, and the best Tag Title match in TNA in a long time

MasterEvc

Reaction score
It would be ncie to see new champs, as previously stated, MCMG or LAX preferably, hell even put Curryman and Shark Boy Austin in the picture, could be some pretty good matches

phantomgerald

Of course not! It's TNA for God sakes!

But no, how could you forget who the tag champs were? If you watch the show, and keep up with the PPV's, you should know who they are. I understand they haven't really had a high profile feud, but to say you don't know who they are, is pretty far fetched if you ask me. I was hoping for the MCMG to win them soon, but after the way they seem to not be getting pushed lately, IDK. A feud between them and LAX would OWN.

It just slipped my mind and I had to think for a while before I remembered. THing is, the thing they're in right now doesn't focus on the tag titles, so it's pointless for them to hold it.