• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kayfabe The Syndicate Address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score

*The Syndicate’s theme song hits, the entire team walks out on stage together. Firstly, the leader and the ruthless one Tyson Storm. Followed close behind is the Syndicate’s Lord and Punisher of pain Lord Fireshock. Out next is the future of wrestling and the new Ignition Intercontinental champion Todd McKay, holding the title over his shoulder. Finally, is the powerhouse of the group and the Gold Rush winner of any title shot he desires War. *

*The four are met with overwhelming boos and a very angry fan response following their success at the Adrenaline Rush Pay Per View. The four walk down the ramp and enter the ring. Lord Fireshock is the first to speak, but the fans are very angry and cross with the Syndicate. Lord Fireshock takes a moment to take it all in with a devilish smile, before reaching out of his entrance attire jacket the custom Syndicate microphone, he has on him at all times.*

Lord Fireshock: We are here!!!!

*Lord Fireshock laughs, as the crowd nearly blows the roof off the arena with boos, Lord Fireshock does not care though and is unfazed with the crowd*

Lord Fireshock: Oh, how times have changed in Ignition. At the start of this company we were four men that were mishandled, mistreated and more importantly undervalued by a certain General manager named after an aircraft. But, now look at us. In just over two months we have achieved more as a group, than any lone person on this entire roster has in their miserable wrestling careers.

Lord Fireshock: Oh, you all think I am joking? Lord Fireshock does not make jokes, I don’t have to. The biggest jokes are the nonsensical fools who oppose us and everyone one of us who dare to boo our greatness and our success. Adrenaline Rush was just one more success chapter in the age of the Syndicate.

*Crowd boo loud and chant f*uck you Fireshock*

Lord Fireshock: Speaking of jokes.

*Lord Fireshock directs his focus to Bryce sitting at the commentary table*

Lord Fireshock: Hi Bryce, how that’s shattered arm of yours.

*The crowd go oooo at Lord Fireshock’s words, as he waves at Bryce sarcastically. *

Lord Fireshock:
I bet you all expect failure from us, oh how I take such delight from proving you peasants wrong. Jet put me against a surprise opponent, a big star and huge name in the wrestling industry. And who did I face in the end? The Miz.

Lord Fireshock: I mean come on Jet, that was your best choice? How pathetic he was against me. I almost felt guilty in the manner of which I broke his nose with these knees and boots of mine. Nah, I told you Jet there would be blood on your hands and boy was there plenty of that. For summary using a page out of Miz’s wife’s book. Miz was battu comme la petite salope qu'il est. Which, for those don’t speak French means, beaten like the little bitch he is. Next time old friend try better.

*Chants of Jet Starr start*

Lord Fireshock: Shhh pigs, there is more. For tonight is not about just me, it’s about us and our success. So, Mr Future of Wrestling Todd, my friend tell me, how was it beating that disgusting Chris Young for that lovely Intercontinental championship?

*Lord Fireshock pats Todd on the back and passes him the microphone*
Mentions: @MintMidget69, @Frosty, @Papa Franku's ear, @Jet Starr, @impactking
OOC: Your turn @MintMidget69

Last edited:
Reactions: Closed

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Todd grasps the mic after being handed it by Fireshock. He paces in front of the rest of the group soaking in the boos from the crowd before raising up the mic to his mouth*

Todd McKay: Well, well, well. Looks like Mr. Starr can't catch a break. The Intercontinental title can't seem to stay out the hands of a 'menace' and to be fair if he was a good General Manager then The Syndicate wouldn't exist and he wouldn't have an adversary to cause him to have severe brain pain every week with our 'antics'.

*War laughs and shouts "antics, guys, antics" and then continues to laugh*

Todd McKay: Now I'm sure any betting men put all their money on me at Adrenaline Rush. This was a sound investment as I smashed Chris Young's face off of the floor at a high velocity. This in turn caused him to be knocked out and I pinned him one, two, three... Now two members of our group have been champions, one has beaten a WWE superstar and one gets a title shot whenever he wants.

War: Whenever I want.

Todd McKay: Whatever he wants... Anyway I wonder what Bryce has to say about my victory.

*The camera pans to Bryce Frisco who sits there silent staring at Todd with a serious look in his eyes. One of anger*

Todd McKay: Well that's all I need to say to you poisonous people. Let me give you off to the powerhouse of The Syndicate Mr. Calcote

*Todd passes the mic to War with a smirk on his face*

Reactions: Closed

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
*War returns the smirk and grabs the mic from Todd's hand. He looks at the crowd, who are still booing, before he begins to speak*

War: I'd say it's a pretty safe guess to assume that you all saw the absolute decimation of Minho, William McCoy and Emerson Zayne at Adrenaline Rush right?

*The fans boo at the thought of their favourites McCoy and Zayne being manhandled by The Syndicate

War: Well that's good as I'm here to talk about that. Let's start with The Syndicate's 'interference' as you'd all call it or as I'd call it them being helpful. So when everyone but Bryce's least favourite wrestler Minho climbed that ladder like a weasel whilst I was fighting like a man The Syndicate came running down and made sure the right man won the match. William did however put up one hell of a fight. Even someone like me has to say that. That Zayne person though. Nope. he just fell on the ladder and I broke the mans leg in two. And he wont be in a ring for a long while if we ever meet again. I mean look what happened to the last guy who crossed one of us.

*The camera pans to Bryce who looks extremely pissed off*

War: Yeah it's safe to say that his life isn't going uphill so lets hope our general managers don't put me in a match with Zayne for the foreseeable future... Anyway. I then put William down with my finisher, climbed the ladder and won the match but to be fair to William he did get a hand on the bottom rung of the ladder before I pulled the case down. I am still the rightful winner of the Gold Rush briefcase though so take that as you will.

*War grasps his briefcase tighter before passing the mic to The Syndicate's leader. Tyson Storm*

OOC: @Frosty your turn fam

Status
Not open for further replies.