• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Superstars Draft is back 2014 stylee boyyyyyyzzzz

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
effective immediately is what is now known as the Sabs Rule - if you choose someone that has already been taken and don't fix it immediately you then lose your turn and have to wait til the end of the draft to make it up. I spend hours a day updating the roster thread..use it. You can even search the thread for names...it really couldn't be much fuckin easier...thank you and good day

Swinny

Never did I think Rikishi would be drafted as a part of the Headshrinkers and not as Rikishi :lol:

I did like that tag team though.

Swinny

Was waiting and waiting for DDP to be taken, real surprised it took that long. Considered taking him for several rounds now, but I didn't really have anything for him.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I strongly considered DDP. He's a favorite of mine. I went with some ECW talent instead to differentiate.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
wow I am glad you didn't cuz I didn't need any of the guys you took lol
As much as I love Charlie Haas I would have needed him with Shelton Benjamin who Chaka obviously has. Hassan would have helped for an angle I'm planning but I have others for that.