• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Superstars Draft is back 2014 stylee boyyyyyyzzzz

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
we love drunk drafting..plus it's gonna probably take a week to do the draft so I doubt you will be drunk the whole time sir...

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
What if we can't be there for our picks and how long do we have to make our picks and will there be a way to know who has been drafted.

Bad News Booty

What if we can't be there for our picks and how long do we have to make our picks and will there be a way to know who has been drafted.

you will have 6 hours to make your picks but if you are not around to make your pick please PM a list of people you are targeting next in the order you want them...please send as many picks as # of turns left before your next pick..for example if it's 6 turns left before your next one and you gotta leave then please PM your top six choices...I will go into more details when I start the draft thread...and there will a separate thread with a list of the picked wrestlers in alphabetical order...I will need the Admins and Globals to help me keep that updated

Bad News Booty

alright guys as we get ready for the draft Wednesday at 11PM I have used a random generator site to set the draft order and it will be as follows

1. [MENTION=157]Mitch[/MENTION]
2. [MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION]
3. Booty
4. [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION]
5. [MENTION=92]Jimmy King[/MENTION]
6. [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION]
7. [MENTION=70]Chaka Krim[/MENTION]
8. [MENTION=769]Joey[/MENTION]
9. [MENTION=154]Swinny[/MENTION]
10. [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION]
11. [MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION]
12. [MENTION=1]Bad News Punk[/MENTION]
13. [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION]
14. [MENTION=72]Victory[/MENTION]

this is a snake draft meaning that 2nd round will start with Victory and end with Mitch then 3rd round will be same as first and so on and so forth

Cyrus Riddle

Curious, I read the original post, and the only question I have is how will tag team picks work? I can't remember how we did it last time.

Bad News Booty

Number 13? Are you fucking serious :lol:

Sorry man it's how it was completely random but look at it this way you get 2 picks pretty much back to back

[MENTION=72]Victory[/MENTION] tag teams last time could be used as one pick that is not the case this time. You have to choose them each individually but round 11 and on you have two picks per round anyway so u can do them then if you are so inclined.

Sabretooth

[MENTION=53]Booty[/MENTION] why did you use the generator already? Maybe one or two more people will sign up