The SuperBowl is fixed.....?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So I was browsing around and found this. Personally I don't believe a word of it, but I figure that this could be an interesting topic to address. Any thoughts?

1604601_492106337569101_1228830503_n.jpg

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This post is most likely bullshit, but wouldn't doubt if the NFL really is rigged though, tbh. Football and Basketball are fucking sketchy.

Nick

Reaction score
This post is most likely bullshit, but wouldn't doubt if the NFL really is rigged though, tbh. Football and Basketball are fucking sketchy.
Basketball probably is. There's some weird conspiracy shit about the LA Lakers vs Sacramento Kings being rigged, but it does make some sense.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Agreed. I have trouble believing that they managed to keep every player and coach who's ever been in the NFL silent. I'm pretty sure if a guy with a "shit programming job" were to know about something like this, it's common knowledge.

The Showstopper1

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's from 4chan, so it probably isn't real. But it still wouldn't surprise me if NBA or NFL were rigged.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I don't believe this to be true whatsoever. The only thing that frustrates me from time to time is when the refs only call plays against one team in particular when there are frequent missed calls for the other. That makes me suspicious at times but other than that I think the NFL is alright.

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The only thing that frustrates me from time to time is when the refs only call plays against one team in particular when there are frequent missed calls for the other.
*cough* Patriots *cough*

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Basketball is real sketchy at times. I mean, I don't think it's pre-determined, but I think sometimes the lines are manipulated.

Like say I need the Knicks to only lose by 19 instead of 20 to win 300 bucks. The majority of p eople probably took that bet, and I lose a bet on random late game foul shot or soemthing that wouldn't do anything for the game.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Think some games have crooked refs (Panthers/Patriots) but to say everything's fixed is pretty preposterous. Just another guy on 4chan showing off how creative he is.

Reactions: Aids Johnson