The Street Profits

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Honky Tonk GOAT

Reaction score
I don’t really care for the team...I don’t get it. I don’t understand the “we want the smoke“ thing. I don’t understand the street profits name. “SP?” Did they get a good deal on a bunch of leftover South Pole gear and they’re trying to get their money out of it cuz it has an SP on it? I get that 1 is the talker and the other is the muscle, but they don’t really make sense together. Other than the fact they are both black, which is a common reason in WWE, I don’t really see any reason for them to be a team. They don’t even seem like they like each other.

The reason I brought them up was because I wanted to make 3 statements regarding them. Feel free to agree or disagree with any of the 3. I don’t really care, because I won’t respond either way. Just need to share my thoughts and get it off my chest...

1. Montez is currently the best jumper in the WWE. I use jumper because I hate the term high flyer. Jump 1 time during a match and you’re all of a sudden a high flyer. Montez always gets good height off the top, but I seen him dive out of the ring for distance and make it well onto the ramp. Kofi and Rey are too old and have lost a step in the aerial department.

2. Montez looks like if Fresh Prince and Carlton had a baby.

3. Dawkins would be better teamed with King Corbin. To me, they have the same physique, same style, same body language.