The Streak v. The Beast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
After Monday's Raw, do you think Undertaker has the mental advantage over Brock Lesnar?

Could that mental advantage be the catalyst in the deciding result of the match?

Discuss..

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Could that mental advantage be the catalyst in the deciding result of the match?
Not really, if only because we know the result is a foregone conclusion. In a kayfabe sense I guess so, if only because it certainly seemed like Brock was about to crap himself last night. Still, with only a couple of weeks left before 'Mania, I'm not that interested in the match. That being said, it will probably be awesome.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker got the better of Brock so yeah he's ahead mentally. Brock however, is capable of destruction. We'll see in two weeks

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So far this is the match I am looking the least forward to. Nothing intrigues me about it right now and I have no thoughts that Brock will win.

using facial recognition on my galaxy s4

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
That's what I feared. It seems that HHH n Company are more focused D-Bry than Brock getting beat at WM. I do not see Taker giving Brock the win, especially with the limited amount of appearance Brock makes.